Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

anatoli_1983

Apr 8, 2020
Anyone have this leosims set? Seems like the link been broken for a long time.

View attachment 987916

Not exactly what you asked for,
but you can find some police themed items (policemen statues, guns, police cars etc..) on this file

some (included on zip file) items are from these pages,

and you can check previews of the rest (included) items with sims4studio.

Jan 4, 2019
As i see on synthyra latest WP version is

(Wicked Succubi ) , the same it was released on Patreon 17 Dec and this version is around since the same day it was released so... im still confused what version are you talking about on discord because as i know there is not other version "outside" patreon if there is any since this release :| can you explain a bit more please? .
We're talking about this. I'm getting LE because of Nisa's WP so I went over to Basemental Drugs discord and they told me this. But I can't get the hotfix because I have my Patreon version of her mod from here.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2020
Here you go. :) I'm not sure if that's everything so let me know if something is missing and I'll see if I have it.
Thank you so much!!!! Would be cool if you could share more of their paid stuff in a folder if it's not asking too much >.< THANK YOU ANYWAYS! You're a godsent!

Jan 4, 2019
hello all is its possiable to download documents sims 4 with all stufh packages tray skins animations and extra in one file with alot of models insted of create each one from start ? if yes where can i download it anyome ?
I don't think so. You have to download everything separately.

feloosha

Dec 24, 2020
can you share link maybe i try to serch no luck find them
I have seen a couple of people asking for good sites for Sims tray files with mods included.
Over the years I have encountered some good pages and creators, these ones are my favourites:

I also recommend visiting veronasimmer and aylinne-fay on tumblr, and Pink Simz and MollySims over at Youtube, all of them have absolutely stunning sims! Also, remember to always enter the sites with an active antivirus! Be safe online too lol

Anyone had other good sites to share?
Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 1.00.26 PM.png

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
We're talking about this. I'm getting LE because of Nisa's WP so I went over to Basemental Drugs discord and they told me this. But I can't get the hotfix because I have my Patreon version of her mod from here.
So... its a private hotfix? Hasn't been released publicly? So if BD latest version and WP latest patreon version have a problem between them then Nisa should release it on patreon, why she should only release the hotfix on discord? It has no sense, i think BD ppl is trolling you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes