Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeycrust

Aug 22, 2018
Could you or anyone else link this swimsuit for share? Thanks either way.
I have no idea what swimsuit this would be. My guess though just by the look of the thin mesh, and the horrible clipping, very likely a creation by Sstormyy.

Yes, slooty CC, but sloppy lazy execution that is riddled with clipping. Almost every CC of his, I've had to fix because the swatches are shit/badly organized or the clipping is nasty, even on a regular shaped body. Still some of his CC is good, just almost always need fixing.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Not allowed to post links just yet, but if you search google for synthira.ru and use google translate all the versions for WP are on there.
As i see on synthyra latest WP version is

(Wicked Succubi ) , the same it was released on Patreon 17 Dec and this version is around since the same day it was released so... im still confused what version are you talking about on discord because as i know there is not other version "outside" patreon if there is any since this release :| can you explain a bit more please? .

D

Deleted member 2105436

Does anyone have the tray files for the Bluffview Family Home from LinaSims ? She took down her other tiers for new patreons.

I find it so funny that she took down her tiers because more people began subscribing to her to get that house. She promotes her patreon every time she makes a build, so isn't that what she wants? :unsure:

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
good afternoon. someone has a mega link for the folders that are not available for download that are on the main page. Tks

naughtygirlgee

Feb 26, 2020
I have no idea what swimsuit this would be. My guess though just by the look of the thin mesh, and the horrible clipping, very likely a creation by Sstormyy.

Yes, slooty CC, but sloppy lazy execution that is riddled with clipping. Almost every CC of his, I've had to fix because the swatches are shit/badly organized or the clipping is nasty, even on a regular shaped body. Still some of his CC is good, just almost always need fixing.
care to share your fixed versions?

knightgames28

Dec 19, 2020
hello all is its possiable to download documents sims 4 with all stufh packages tray skins animations and extra in one file with alot of models insted of create each one from start ? if yes where can i download it anyome ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes