Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki301

Jun 30, 2020
Thank you but I don't think it is..I still get LE and on Basemental Drugs discord they told me I need the last hotfix that Nisa posted on her discord...but I have all Patreon stuff from here so I couldn't get it and I still get the LE
Hmm... the version I downloaded was Nisa's wicked Perversions 2.2.0se (12/31/2020) (Patreon) and also
Basemental Drugs 7.13.160 (Patreon) both were from synthira.ru.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Thank you but I don't think it is..I still get LE and on Basemental Drugs discord they told me I need the last hotfix that Nisa posted on her discord...but I have all Patreon stuff from here so I couldn't get it and I still get the LE
Nisa WP 2.2.0se is the latest. Search is your friend.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Nisa posted a private WP version? Are you sure its not the last posted on Patreon?

HashSlasher420

Apr 1, 2019
This is actually the same hair that we converted just in a different style which I took the liberty of converting also. Thanks to ksmdrs letting me know what I did wrong and how to fix it, the transparency isn't as bad on this one. In fact it's hardly noticeable!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It any of you want it, you can download it ! Annnnnd now, I can make my tutorial on how to convert hair since that I won't be misleading anyone lol. It won't be perfect but it'll be better than nothing at all, I hope.

Edit: It's about 40k polys, 27 HQ Swatches and, again, no hat cuts.
Could you or anyone else link this swimsuit for share? Thanks either way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: es989
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes