Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyVee

Oct 11, 2018
I noticed same problem. I've barely played the game much since patch so I never figured it out. My problem came when I was using platforms with stairs.

I remember seeing a video or comment about the problem. I actually saved what the person said since I experienced the problem and will quote it here... I have not actually tested it to see if this fixes anything.

"If making stairs and you can't walk up them, remove the invisible fencing... even if you delete it, it may be there, click remove all."

So that's one thing you could try, what you are basically being told to do is not just delete the invisible fencing, but make sure you click remove all... I haven't tried it yet to see if that would fix the stair routing problem.
okay thank you! I'll try it out

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
The last time (besides when I asked) someone actually said that the mega folders were undergoing maintenance was 22 pages ago... I would like to make a suggestion for K.Leoric to update the OP with whatever is going on when something happens, so as to not have people who don't live in this thread or might not be so active atm not be forced to plow through pages and pages of CC requests... this thread looks like a chat room, it's a little unpractical.

Also, this would mean less unnecessarily rude responses from the people that have to be constantly informing the ones questioning (because apparently there are "a bajillion people" asking constantly). It's just a suggestion, I simply aim to make life easier for everyone. Peace and Love (y)

simmysim

Jul 15, 2017
if anyone could help me figure this out i will be so greatful. All these other discord servers have restrictions again wicked whims and other mods and im just trying to get to the bottom of this LE.

UnicornHuni

Jul 14, 2020
I believe you're right- it's Adult Life by Melunn, because I have those options, and I don't have the Real Life mod.
Try this it is the no strings attached mod:

Here are the options that I get
& I'll try the No Strings but I don't think it's that because it has it's own menu when the interactions I want pops up in the Romance menu

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ObscurelyYoursTruly
D

Deleted member 3068726

The last time (besides when I asked) someone actually said that the mega folders were undergoing maintenance was 22 pages ago... I would like to make a suggestion for K.Leoric to update the OP with whatever is going on when something happens, so as to not have people who don't live in this thread or might not be so active atm not be forced to plow through pages and pages of CC requests... this thread looks like a chat room, it's a little unpractical.

Also, this would mean less unnecessarily rude responses from the people that have to be constantly informing the ones questioning (because apparently there are "a bajillion people" asking constantly). It's just a suggestion, I simply aim to make life easier for everyone. Peace and Love (y)
didnt mean to sound rude, sorry. but this thread has been "a chat room" because lots of people have migrated here from dwp/yiff so everyone is constantly asking for mods/cc. if youre looking for something, the search bar is your best friend. as for an update on the folders, its not the first time its been down and it wont be the last, the people who run this thread obviously have better things to be worried about than mods/cc for the sims. i think everyone can survive without a mod/cc for a bit until the mega is back up.

feloosha

Dec 24, 2020
if anyone could help me figure this out i will be so greatful. All these other discord servers have restrictions again wicked whims and other mods and im just trying to get to the bottom of this LE.
I think you're going to get the same advice anywhere else from some googling, which is to ensure all of your mods are up to date with your specific game version, delete your cache files and reinstall mods for a clean installation, and if you're still having issues then start removing mods until you find out which one is messing up your game.

Reactions: PXLdust
Jan 4, 2019
Hey, guys does anyone have a hotfix from Nisa for the last update? It's supposed to be on her discord

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3068726

Where did you get that dresser drawer in the middle?
its a recolor from , its free. youre gunna need all three of peacemakers sets for it to work:
enjoy :>

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
didnt mean to sound rude, sorry. but this thread has been "a chat room" because lots of people have migrated here from dwp/yiff so everyone is constantly asking for mods/cc. if youre looking for something, the search bar is your best friend. as for an update on the folders, its not the first time its been down and it wont be the last, the people who run this thread obviously have better things to be worried about than mods/cc for the sims. i think everyone can survive without a mod/cc for a bit until the mega is back up.
Don't be sorry, I wasn't talking about you specifically, I've simply seen people be rude to each other before on the subject.

Of course they have better things to do, however, if they take the time to come here to report on what's going on anyway, it's simpler and more efficient to just update the OP, instead of their post being lost under all the requests. The way it is, kinda makes their effort of coming here to report what's happening with the folders and whatnot, gone to waste.

EDIT: also, it's not only the people running this thread who have better things to be worried about, some people have jobs and other things to tend to, reserving a little spare time to playing video games, so updating the original post would be a help to everyone.

Last edited:

LonelySpice

Oct 25, 2020
its a recolor from , its free. youre gunna need all three of peacemakers sets for it to work:
enjoy :>
Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes