Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2020
Non patreon related stuff, but someone can tell me WCIF an working baby crib mod? I've found 3 but all of them havent been updated for a while. Don't know where else to ask.

TiŊaSŊow

Sep 28, 2019
Non patreon related stuff, but someone can tell me WCIF an working baby crib mod? I've found 3 but all of them havent been updated for a while. Don't know where else to ask.
The ones that make the default crib invisible? Works fine for me without update. I recently tried using the one from TSR without issue also.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WonderWoman_84

JokeyStranger

Nov 6, 2020
people who are converting SL stuff, I still have a money there, and I can help, I’ve been playing SL since 2007. but I haven’t been in it for years, since I met my husband there and we formed our family in real life, so I I ended up abandoning SL, but I still came in from time to time, only there it is not the same thing as before, but this copy boot has been around for a long time, and it does a lot more, it copies other people's and stores' fabrics, I just don’t remember how, but I love the things there, hair and decorations, I still get money when once a week, for being an old avatar from 2007, but I would need to log back in to receive it, but if it’s from interest, I help!

wwgh

Jan 12, 2021
is anyone pledged to simstefani patreon? I am looking for the hottie collection and mixtape collection. it would mean a lot thanks!

Dec 11, 2020
I know that Martine's Simblr has an updated one but there are routing issues with some cribs so she included steps on how to fix that in S4S

qq303021473

Oct 26, 2020
Hello! I'm trying to make some screenshots of the Year of the Ox for next month. Do you have any mottled cow stockings to recommend for me? Like these picture. :D
nN4sRfi.jpg 0a37cc41c80ce983ee1a88966cb6ae80.jpg HTB1k5GIMrvpK1RjSZFqq6AXUVXaq_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Reactions: daledoe
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes