Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2019
I got kinda bored and looked into copybotting for SL. I even I managed to mess around and convert a hairstyle that I liked. I'm not use to making hair so it's not completely perfect but I see why people do it, it's quite fun. If you want to try it for yourself, you can download it .
Mind me to ask, where I can find that gorgeous lingerine and the shinning sparkles in her body? Its so pretty.

MikeyVee

Oct 11, 2018
Is anyone else having problems with stair routing? Ever since the November update, there's like an invisible fence in any of my loft style apartments since you can't place stairs close to doors or placing them on a fenced zone. Or is there a mod that fixes it? Please helppppp

Reactions: Honeycrust

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
Hi, all

Thanks for all the Second Life conversion tutorial stuffs, but would it be better to start a new thread for these discussions? I don't get much time to browse the thread for animations and CC so would help a lot if these were on another thread. Cheers :)
Yeah, I can see how that can get really confusing and messy. I honestly didn't think it would do that lol, but I will see about making another thread for it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lady Whistledown

Honeycrust

Aug 22, 2018
Is anyone else having problems with stair routing? Ever since the November update, there's like an invisible fence in any of my loft style apartments since you can't place stairs close to doors or placing them on a fenced zone. Or is there a mod that fixes it? Please helppppp
I noticed same problem. I've barely played the game much since patch so I never figured it out. My problem came when I was using platforms with stairs.

I remember seeing a video or comment about the problem. I actually saved what the person said since I experienced the problem and will quote it here... I have not actually tested it to see if this fixes anything.

"If making stairs and you can't walk up them, remove the invisible fencing... even if you delete it, it may be there, click remove all."

So that's one thing you could try, what you are basically being told to do is not just delete the invisible fencing, but make sure you click remove all... I haven't tried it yet to see if that would fix the stair routing problem.

Last edited:

Honeycrust

Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 987117 Added AntoSim's highlights with LeahLillth's Roselie hairstyle, its some clipping but overall it looks pretty cool.
Very nicely done. I have same hair and it definitely can benefit from some highlights and better contrast since it looks extremely flat. Kinda a problem with quite a few of Leah Lillith hairs even though I have quite a few of them I like.

LonelySpice

Oct 25, 2020
Very nicely done. I have same hair and it definitely can benefit from some highlights and better contrast since it looks extremely flat. Kinda a problem with quite a few of Leah Lillith hairs even though I have quite a few of them I like.
Thank you! I noticed that aswell with some of her hairs and on top of that the highlights added extra hair or gave it the illusion which made me happy.

wolfieee

Aug 23, 2018
I've not touched this game in about three months & I know the mega is down, but anyone know where I can get the latest Patreon WW & Basemental? I don't get reddit one bit...

Reactions: panamacityeddie

MadandaJunior

Mar 23, 2018
For Anyone that needs a code =)

Reactions: MatomiB
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes