Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rouxinola

Jan 10, 2021
Hi everyone (again). I'm in love for this sh*t of being a converter :LOL: Does anyone here have conversion tips for Imvu? I've learn a lot for the last hours, and looks like there are two ways to get meshes:

1) If the mesh is the "original" one, you can get it for a free program;
2) If the mesh is derived of another one, you need a good and payed ripper program to extract them.

Is there anything more I need to know? Incredible as it may seem, the creator area on desktop app didn't help me as much as I expected...
I know how tograb imvu files, I can teach if you want, I just need download the programs cause I dont have anymore... I will provide a mini tutorial ^^

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
Dear friend who searching skin for Slephora or only see post with beauty pic?I will show- its make up!!!Skin like billion anothers- highlight and face shine you can down load right now and make your sims shiny!!(p.s beauty only pic- my photo almost ultra )Take any sim(1)- make him maquillage*(french) 2-6 make up Slephora with last collections.No1 cc skin cant be price 10 backs!

Last edited:
Reactions: kto-nibyd

Amethyst.

Jul 11, 2020
Dear friend who searching skin for Slephora or only see post with beauty pic?I will show- its make up!!!Skin like billion anothers- highlight and face shine you can down load right now and make your sims shiny!!(p.s beauty only pic- my photo almost ultra )Take any sim(1)- make him maquillage*(french) 2-6 make up Slephora with last collections.No1 cc skin cant be price 10 backs!
Thanks for the tips because some of these creators are really scheming and scamming with their patreon tiers.

lizafallacy

Oct 16, 2018
I have most of 4w25's patreon cc. I can't upload anything here yet but when I get past the 3 post rule then I will upload them for you.
Oh awesome, thank you! You could do what I did and upload it and have people DM you until you have enough posts.

Which actually I do now! Here's the link for the GPME folder I uploaded earlier:

Amethyst.

Jul 11, 2020
Oh awesome, thank you! You could do what I did and upload it and have people DM you until you have enough posts.

Which actually I do now! Here's the link for the GPME folder I uploaded earlier:
I am uploading to Mega right now, but if you or anyone else has a simfileshare code to give out I would love one. Thank you.

Amethyst.

Jul 11, 2020
[QUOTE = "Amethyst., Post: 4925515, member: 2585757"]
I have most of the patreon 4w25 cc. I can't upload anything here yet, but when I go beyond the three post rule, I'll upload them for you.
[/ QUOTE] Go try here (if you can)
I'll be joining soon over there too. I hope to see you over there if you have already joined. ;)

Casty38

Dec 22, 2020
I am uploading to Mega right now, but if you or anyone else has a simfileshare code to give out I would love one. Thank you.

Amethyst.

Jul 11, 2020
Thank you so much!

Reactions: MatomiB
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes