Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeycrust

Aug 22, 2018
This is actually the same hair that we converted just in a different style which I took the liberty of converting also. Thanks to ksmdrs letting me know what I did wrong and how to fix it, the transparency isn't as bad on this one. In fact it's hardly noticeable!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It any of you want it, you can download it ! Annnnnd now, I can make my tutorial on how to convert hair since that I won't be misleading anyone lol. It won't be perfect but it'll be better than nothing at all, I hope.

Edit: It's about 40k polys, 27 HQ Swatches and, again, no hat cuts.
I just tried the hair, so damn nice! :whistle:
ts4-DouX-Kiara Hair Style 2 Conversion by HHHeaven.jpg

nomadjc

Nov 25, 2019
No, it's neither of them, I've downloaded Slice of Life, Real Life Mod with the Adult Life add on, Road to Romance & More Context, currently have them all in my game atm and none of those interactions are there.
Try this it is the no strings attached mod:

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
This is actually the same hair that we converted just in a different style which I took the liberty of converting also. Thanks to ksmdrs letting me know what I did wrong and how to fix it, the transparency isn't as bad on this one. In fact it's hardly noticeable!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It any of you want it, you can download it ! Annnnnd now, I can make my tutorial on how to convert hair since that I won't be misleading anyone lol. It won't be perfect but it'll be better than nothing at all, I hope.

Edit: It's about 40k polys, 27 HQ Swatches and, again, no hat cuts.
Thank you so much and you definitely did a better job this time. I don't notice any transparency issue like the other style you did (which doesn't matter anymore since I tried the other person's conversion).

LeonG9

Oct 12, 2020
So I downloaded SOL mod for the first time because I keep seeing comments about how it improve the gameplay bla bla and guess what, you're guys were right, it's pretty buggy. I got a LE and couldn't click on my active sim for some reason so I remove the mod and the game is back to normal lol

• Haha
Reactions: GhostCanuck

itsxjustxme

Jan 7, 2021
naver has been taking out links with adfly so probably any korean creator that uses it will have invisible links. enjoy
this is the kkb kitchen utensils 2 -
Thank you so so much!! Their page is completely confusing to me. On my phone it shows links and on my computer it doesn't show any, so I really appreciate this! Thank you again :)

Feb 27, 2020
Might as well adv. the forums again...

You guys wanna place to have an ORGANIZED and WELL ADJUSTED database of CC AND mods hit up my forums. You can yap whatever the fuck you wanna in there too, help you find things far more easily and lower the amount of spam questions like WHERE DA MEGA LINKS AT FOO

Midget sign up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes