Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeycrust

Aug 22, 2018
where can i download good tattoos?
I don't use a lot of tattoos in my game, but pretty much most of mine are from l0unacutex/lounacutex

He makes a lot of them and probably worth checking out.

I also have a few made by Camuflaje

Reactions: 77agsin

Yanlucaca

Sep 11, 2018
Hey guys how are you? I have been having a recurring problem in my game since the Dogs and Cats expansion. Some Sims when I put on certain clothes have a strange structure and the arm and hand go to the hip. It only happens with some clothes. Would anyone know how to solve it? I tried to update the content via Sims4Studio but it didn't work out, all help is welcome. Image below to exemplify. Please help-me TKSM :D 14-01-21_20-26-16.png View attachment 986087 14-01-21_20-27-11.png 14-01-21_20-26-52.png

Reactions: Plumifera
D

Deleted member 3137218

Hey guys how are you? I have been having a recurring problem in my game since the Dogs and Cats expansion. Some Sims when I put on certain clothes have a strange structure and the arm and hand go to the hip. It only happens with some clothes. Would anyone know how to solve it? I tried to update the content via Sims4Studio but it didn't work out, all help is welcome. Image below to exemplify. Please help-me TKSM :D View attachment 986083 View attachment 986087 View attachment 986088 View attachment 986086
bad morphs. it happens when creators don't clone from a base game item that matches what they're creating. i get this a lot with any piece of clothing when i throw it on a chubbier sim.

i would transfer uv_1 again from a base game clothing item that's similar (like the all in one suit)
and then transfer weights again.

D

Deleted member 3137218

can anyone help me with actually putting the sl hair into s4 studio, i don't know what im doing tbh loooooool
there's tons of youtube tutorials on how to do this. here's literally one of the first results in google.

take some initiative and search. so many creators have put this information up for FREE. you just have to have the patience to follow along.

D

Deleted member 3139786

there's tons of youtube tutorials on how to do this. here's literally one of the first results in google.

take some initiative and search. so many creators have put this information up for FREE. you just have to have the patience to follow along.
already watched them mate, the second one is not helpful at all if you read the comments it's not a alpha hair xoxo

Reactions: zestyklm
D

Deleted member 3139786

and i've tried the first one. i'm pretty sure its diff to how sl conversions are done but who knows i could be wrong.

D

Deleted member 3137218

already watched them mate, the second one is not helpful at all if you read the comments it's not a alpha hair xoxo
i was going to help bc i do this a lot but that xoxo don't sit right with me lol. and i'm not your mate. lol.

all you're doing is:

a) clone a base game hair with sims 4 studio
b) replace your mesh with the base game mesh.
c) plop your texture (the one you got from SL) over the EA one.
d) import the new file over the EA one.

you already got your mesh. one of the videos i posted shows you how to change the file name (mesh_1 / mesh_2 / mesh_3) and attach it to a base game hair. you have to watch the entire thing. not just read the comments.

the process of importing a mesh isn't that much different with maxis match either. those tutorials will help too. good luck

itsxjustxme

Jan 7, 2021
Hiya,

Does anyone have KKB's Kitchen Utensils 2 (or specifically just the rice cooker) and/or Colores Urbanos 459 hair.
Been searching for these everywhere and I cannot find either anywhere.
Thank you so much in advance! :)

MyLifeLeeds

Nov 18, 2020
Curious if anyone has gotten this bed
It's been a month and the bed still hasn't come out of paywall yet, which is a bit strange to me.

Hunni_dip72

Mar 12, 2020
Around the Sims has decor and functional bar drinks
Thanx I forgot to add that one too, seems like I have all there is. I would love to learn how to make them since we all want something that doesn't mess up your game. Like I said Leniad causes LE but I like his drink options (dammit).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3137218

Hiya,

Does anyone have KKB's Kitchen Utensils 2 (or specifically just the rice cooker) and/or Colores Urbanos 459 hair.
Been searching for these everywhere and I cannot find either anywhere.
Thank you so much in advance! :)
naver has been taking out links with adfly so probably any korean creator that uses it will have invisible links. enjoy
this is the kkb kitchen utensils 2 -

Reactions: MatomiB

77agsin

Nov 29, 2020
I don't use a lot of tattoos in my game, but pretty much most of mine are from l0unacutex/lounacutex

He makes a lot of them and probably worth checking out.

I also have a few made by Camuflaje
thanks ill check it out

Reactions: Honeycrust

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
Since my post has been buried very quickly, I'm afraid I'll have to ask again: what happened to the mega folders? They are not available when tried to access.

D

Deleted member 3068726

Since my post has been buried very quickly, I'm afraid I'll have to ask again: what happened to the mega folders? They are not available when tried to access.
probably cause like a bajillion people have already said its down and its been said we have to wait for the mods lmao. this is why we tell people to go back a few pages in the thread to find the answer to your question/or use the search bar

DeadNin

Nov 15, 2019
probably cause like a bajillion people have already said its down and its been said we have to wait for the mods lmao. this is why we tell people to go back a few pages in the thread to find the answer to your question/or use the search bar
Thank you, I do that but this thread is so incredibly cluttered with CC requests that it becomes difficult.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes