Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simonino

Sep 24, 2020
And, can I ask if anyone know where to find SimPlistic "exclusive" stuff? I'm interested in her , and , and the . I already checked the mega folder and paysites.mustbedestroyed but to no avail, either there's nothing there or is just old stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PXLdust and mimsy

ParticlePym

Nov 21, 2020
Wasn't someone asking for Felixandre Florence kitchen some time ago? I don't think anyone answered (or I can't search for shit), btw I stumbled upon it by accident, it's . I'm quite sure the folder was already been shared, but still.
Thank you so much! Wasn't the one asking but appreciate it. Also, Lmao at the folder name.

Nov 15, 2020
And, can I ask if anyone know where to find SimPlistic "exclusive" stuff? I'm interested in her , and , and the . I already checked the mega folder and paysites.mustbedestroyed but to no avail, either there's nothing there or is just old stuff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm ALWAYS asking for SIMPLISTIC exclusive cc - all of it. But never got luck.

Nov 15, 2020
So I need help. A friend of mine was just banned for no reason (spam) tho he hasn't used his acc in ages. In fact, he still have that warning of "you gotta post 3 times blablabla" so... it's a mistake. In his message it says to contact admins, but we don't know any. If anyone has an email or something... Please help.

1610049417817.png

Nov 4, 2020
Jesus - I just saw why - Simplistic’s pledges go up to 20 dollars a month. Holy shit, lmao. I’m an artist by trade and that’s a rip off.

Especially since I’m certain that Simplistic, as well as other creators, do not own the design assets they’re using to make these clothes, wallpapers, et cetera. Like.... Versace walls? Can they verify that they have the creative rights and licensing to make a profit off of that?

Will figure out how to get you guys content soon. Because that’s a joke.

To them, I say: Get BENT, lmaoooo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes