Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YawnYoureBoring

Apr 2, 2020
Wait, so some animation actually require specific dick sizes? Thank you, I actually did not know that
The animation is designed around a specific cc dick you dont have or the creator is shit and didnt care how the animation played out.
Whos the creator?

breezysmallz

Jul 28, 2020
For $87, I'd expect a to hand deliver a custom home fragrance, soundtrack, and tangible model of a custom 64x64 lot with 40 rooms so I can inspect and approve every nook and cranny (of him and the build) beforehand. The works. Even then, I'd still say no. Who the hell wants a custom lot for a game that badly?!?
$90. No guarantees. Just vibes.

Nov 15, 2020
SrSly SCCO has been updated too. \o\ And needs to add at MEGAFOLDERS... and please add this too whoever is the GOD SPAWNER OF PAID CC

1610061697311.png

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
i just wanna say real quick, im so glad turbo driver is working on the autonomy system, attraction system and adding new attributes and stuff to wicked whims. I hope eventually NPC sims will eventually turn down sims they find unattractive and married sims arent around cheating on their spouses and flirting randomly unless they got the traits or attributes for that, I already turn off random flirting but i want sims to be able to flirt with a sim they find attractive randomly and sometimes even delete all the male sims in the world because I'm trying to build a harem world, but its impossible when one of the harem members gets coerced into fucking by a randomly generated male sim, wearing a crop top, duck feet swim fins, and missing all his teeth

Last edited:

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
Which files do you need? I have plenty in game though I haven’t been her Patreon in a few months
Well, I am going through her posts right now - everything from the Taisho set,
the Mt. Komorebi wallpapers, this wallpaper
This is about it, I think? If you have those and you are willing to share, I'd be so grateful!

breezysmallz

Jul 28, 2020
Well, I am going through her posts right now - everything from the Taisho set,
the Mt. Komorebi wallpapers, this wallpaper
This is about it, I think? If you have those and you are willing to share, I'd be so grateful!
I have the Bombay Walls will attach below. I doubt I have the other sets but have you checked VK?

Reactions: renarena

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
I have the Bombay Walls will attach below. I doubt I have the other sets but have you checked VK?

No, I don't know how to search VK by author. Would you please share the link?
Also, thank you for the Bombay walls!
EDIT: The google drive link said I had no access.

violetpoof

Aug 14, 2020
wickedwhims 7.1

v163.6
  • Fixed Sim breasts texture shadow artifact
  • Fixed big penis size not being properly detected by Attractiveness
  • Fixed changing Sims penis size not updating Attractiveness statistics
  • Fixed any potential cases of Strip Club employees leaving after shooing clients
  • Fixed Sims sometimes not staying naked after loading screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes