Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "ケ ー ル 30049, сообщение: 4876017, участник: 3071557"]
О каких меше вы говорите? могу ли я спросить
[/ QUOTE]
Easy- first dress from Birba-Private CLub Dress=Fleur bikini(then you have both copy- you will see)

tkass

Jul 10, 2019
SrSly SCCO has been updated too. \o\ And needs to add at MEGAFOLDERS... and please add this too whoever is the GOD SPAWNER OF PAID CC
Pretty please to the person that shares SrSly content, can you share Functional Water Hose ? Thanks in advance!!!
I added that to Mega folder 1 yesterday, and you're welcome.

NightFeverBee

Jan 7, 2021
i haven’t heard any nice things about her but I’ve also only discovered her creations through this forum. It just seems difficult to find consistently good material that doesn’t fry computers but also doesn’t look like it belongs in Minecraft or Roblox...
Yeah, I also think the worst possibility is Patreon creators disguise/call their low-quality, quick cash grab garbage CC as "maxis match CC". It's a whole new level of greed and F up.

breezysmallz

Jul 28, 2020
Yeah, I also think the worst possibility is Patreon creators disguise/call their low-quality, quick cash grab garbage CC as "maxis match CC". It's a whole new level of greed and F up.
Hilarious because I originally though MM stuff was a polite way to say low quality/low poly...until I download a MM hair that was 90k polys and I realized that people call anything they half ass "Maxis Match"

herefurwicked

Mar 17, 2020
Anyone excited for the new pack announcement? :p
I'm excited for the new pack, but I also know that EA knows how to quash any good ideas. :ROFLMAO: I'm expecting them to give us half a ghost along with a broken ghost busting career, 10 recoloured outfits and approximately 10,000 new bugs. Deligracy and LilSimsie will be out there talking about how it's the best pack ever until two weeks later when they make the inevitable "We need to talk EA" video! :rolleyes:

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "ケ ー ル 30049, сообщение: 4876017, участник: 3071557"]
О каких меше вы говорите? могу ли я спросить
[/ QUOTE]
Easy Private Dance Club by Birba=Fieur by MISSMe- sry its true- i dont like all cc content from creators.

Nov 15, 2020
Hilarious because I originally though MM stuff was a polite way to say low quality/low poly...until I download a MM hair that was 90k polys and I realized that people call anything they half ass "Maxis Match"
Dont say that, MM is a style/design that fits/match guess what? vanilla ts4 items... not everyone enjoys alpha. I don't. Very few stuff I use are alpha. And thank god they're lower polly.

Nov 15, 2020
I'm excited for the new pack, but I also know that EA knows how to quash any good ideas. :ROFLMAO: I'm expecting them to give us half a ghost along with a broken ghost busting career, 10 recoloured outfits and approximately 10,000 new bugs. Deligracy and LilSimsie will be out there talking about how it's the best pack ever until two weeks later when they make the inevitable "We need to talk EA" video! :rolleyes:
why ppl watch this deligracy? i found out about her in a discord server, watched ONE video. she is sooooo unsimpathetic, because she is forced simpathetic, with that HUGE FAKE FORCED SMILE AND BIG TEETH. Hate her. Please, don't hate me. I know I'm gonna suffer from backlash, but everything is "deligracy this, deligracy that" lord.

breezysmallz

Jul 28, 2020
Dont say that, MM is a style/design that fits/match guess what? vanilla ts4 items... not everyone enjoys alpha. I don't. Very few stuff I use are alpha. And thank god they're lower polly.
I think you misunderstood me which is common in these kinds of forums. I wasn’t poking fun at maxis math. When I first got introduced to custom content it was all alpha and the generalization is that alpha = high quality and mm = lowquality/blocky. I don’t believe that myself but some creators will make something extremely lowquality and just call it mm even though it’s not. They’re not the same. I agree with you.

D

Deleted member 3068726

anyone know if theres a mod that organizes cc in game? like organize by creator?

Nov 15, 2020
anyone know if theres a mod that organizes cc in game? like organize by creator?
no, there isnt. you can use s4studio to sort them. or do like i do. download and organize directly by folder/creator and then run through s4s to delete everything you dont want.

D

Deleted member 3068726

no, there isnt. you can use s4studio to sort them. or do like i do. download and organize directly by folder/creator and then run through s4s to delete everything you dont want.
1610076588098.png
ahg that sucks... i do have them organized in my mods folders but my brain is like "why cant they be this organized in game"

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes