Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nancyboy

Jan 1, 2021
hello, anyone has remaron's patreon CCs?
i checked a MEGA share folder and a mustbedestroyed site, but there are nothing there
hope someone add it to those places someday :)

Reactions: GhostCanuck
Nov 4, 2020
I’ll say this: I woke up and read the few comments about Delicacy and decided to give her a watch. I don’t do YT because other than educating myself, I find it a huge waste of my personal time.

She seems nice - she didn’t stress me out (woke up in the middle of the night after a nightmare) and I could relax just watching her quietly vibe about her new build. I’ve watched a Plumbella and a GrayStillPlays here and there via rec and they’re good! But comparatively they’re loud, theatrical, and slightly stressful to watch.

Delicacy is alright. And her husband would look better without the beard. ;)

Turin61

Jun 21, 2019
wickedwhims 7.1

v163.6
  • Fixed Sim breasts texture shadow artifact
  • Fixed big penis size not being properly detected by Attractiveness
  • Fixed changing Sims penis size not updating Attractiveness statistics
  • Fixed any potential cases of Strip Club employees leaving after shooing clients
  • Fixed Sims sometimes not staying naked after loading screens
Thanks for the link. Whenever Wickedwhims is updated, nisa is forced to patch :)

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
why ppl watch this deligracy? i found out about her in a discord server, watched ONE video. she is sooooo unsimpathetic, because she is forced simpathetic, with that HUGE FAKE FORCED SMILE AND BIG TEETH. Hate her. Please, don't hate me. I know I'm gonna suffer from backlash, but everything is "deligracy this, deligracy that" lord.
My god... My lifestory))) Same shitt with TS4!!!You make me smile all day bro

• Red Heart
Reactions: WonderWoman_84

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
wickedwhims 7.1

v163.6
  • Fixed Sim breasts texture shadow artifact
  • Fixed big penis size not being properly detected by Attractiveness
  • Fixed changing Sims penis size not updating Attractiveness statistics
  • Fixed any potential cases of Strip Club employees leaving after shooing clients
  • Fixed Sims sometimes not staying naked after loading screens
Checking attractiveness options i dont see the way to set the penis size option. Can anyone say me how to set it? I can set breast size for example but not penis. Where is this option located? Also, where do you set the penis size on sims to be detected by other sims?

Thats what i see right now, no penis size option there:

1610112651999.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MatomiB
Nov 15, 2020
Every time she pops back up on my recommended I'm annoyed again. She gives me serious Belle Delphine vibes, like she's trying to lean into that whole "cutesy gamer girl" shtick to make up for not being especially funny or interesting.

James is cool, though I remember the first time I saw his face I was really surprised. His voice and appearance are so incongruous, the beard really changed the game!
Ok you all got me interested, what is about his beard? Didn't know beards were a fetish. :ROFLMAO: I CAN'T STAND deligracy in my recommended. And she will never be cute, nor funny, nor interesting. She look those kindergarten teachers that wanna be super sweet and cute to children. SOOOO IRRITATING. And what the hell is going around this "Belle Delphine", mentions all around here about this unknown - sorry my ignorance.

Nov 15, 2020
I’ll say this: I woke up and read the few comments about Delicacy and decided to give her a watch. I don’t do YT because other than educating myself, I find it a huge waste of my personal time.

She seems nice - she didn’t stress me out (woke up in the middle of the night after a nightmare) and I could relax just watching her quietly vibe about her new build. I’ve watched a Plumbella and a GrayStillPlays here and there via rec and they’re good! But comparatively they’re loud, theatrical, and slightly stressful to watch.

Delicacy is alright. And her husband would look better without the beard. ;)
LOOOOL, how this became a discussion about her husband beeeeeard. LOL When I first read I thought you said you had a nightmare about her. :ROFLMAO: And I'm just like you. Sorry and I know there might be a lot of backlash BUUUUT I also believe YT is 100% waste of time. I never go there, except to find tutorials about building or crafting - yes I do crafts like an old granny - or maybe if I'm fangirling about a character (TITANS,TITANS, I WANT TITANS FANMADE VIDEO/BRENTON THWAITEEEES!!!). I really don't understand all the hype and fuzz about YT, seems tons of ppl spend their lives watching useless videos that other ppl with no life make.

Nov 15, 2020
Checking attractiveness options i dont see the way to set the penis size option. Can anyone say me how to set it? I can set breast size for example but not penis. Where is this option located? Also, where do you set the penis size on sims to be detected by other sims?

View attachment 976615
No need. Who woulda like small ones? The default preference is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE SIZE.

Reactions: Telonidas
Nov 15, 2020
Don't worry friend, no backlash here, I'd give you a free cookie if it was possible.

You got it right, she has a giant mouth. Sucky suck suck. Also, I find her videos really poorly done and not interesting.

Her boyfriend James Turner though, that's another story, that guy has a thick beard and makes quality videos. Other than the big mouth, I dunno what he sees in her. But I mostly only like his build tutorials and when he does a review of new releases... despite being a game changing sellout he actually doesn't go that easy on EA all the time.
You, You that started the beard fetish. Till you said that about the beard, I was clearly thinking you were a boy due all of you sarcasm with that exclusive patreon creator. I feel deceived. Just a note.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017

View attachment 976615
You must enable penis size manipulation switch in the nudity settings first. Then you'll be able to find the option under personalization/anatomy & clothing by clicking on a sim

Nov 15, 2020
I believe her boyfriend/husband is Sims 4 YT'er James Turner. I like them both but I prefer Plumbella cos she gives brutally honest reviews. Also, I love her use of Gemma Collins voice and quotes in her vids . "Get that fire exit door!" :ROFLMAO:
The only thing I watch as stream/review is Jovan Jovic - from TS4COMMUNITY - launch day parties. He is so sweet, sympathic and lovely. I really like his streams. Aside that. Nah, well I did love Machinima Bella Goth Reborn, I like those sort of vids. When I lose "la gana" of playing ts4 I usually watch those kind of storytelling vids. Makes me wanna play again.

Reactions: Belondin

netcat

Apr 20, 2020
Current version of Sims 4 is 1.69.59.1020. Last update they did was that skintones update in early December 2020.

Best way to keep updated without doing a full download is always Anadius's updates. He has torrent setup so you can either download everything or just the specific update you need.

You can download the updates from that torrent, which are usually a few gigs... or he has his own auto updater he made that is able to download them a bit smaller... but I prefer just to get them in the torrent and run his setup installer.

His forum post about how to use his updater.

Hi! thx for the info!. Is it possible to install all the Anadius DLC's on my D Drive? I do have the legit Sims 4 on my C drive, but I have not enough space to install all DLC's on my C drive..

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes