Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Basemental Drugs 7.13.160 (08.01.2021)

(version EXE)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks so much! Im testing it and when i go to set a Non Residential lot to Rave Location i can't see this trait on the options. Anyone has the same problem? I deleted the Gang venue list and installed the new one as changelog says i can see the Gang venues as optionals but not the Rave Location. Also i tried using Nisa Trait from WP but with the same result.

Reactions: PXLdust

JokeyStranger

Nov 6, 2020
I was on the pmdb discord, it could have been from there too, as I was banned and I owned the server everyone fell!

I have my server with another name and another email for more than a month and everything was fine, with a few people that I was selecting properly, but some people added people, and there in PMDB, there were many people, I may have been banned , for being there on the PMDB, or for some malicious member, so yes I made another discord, and blocked anyone from adding anyone but me, and the invitation I will send privately, and check the history of people who are always donating and sharing , paying attention to bad intentions like I was doing and it was working, I never use names and emails the same and I hide all the information, I believe that someone denounced the server itself, and they took him down, and so everyone fell.

NightFeverBee

Jan 7, 2021
I was on the pmdb discord, it could have been from there too, as I was banned and I owned the server everyone fell!

I have my server with another name and another email for more than a month and everything was fine, with a few people that I was selecting properly, but some people added people, and there in PMDB, there were many people, I may have been banned , for being there on the PMDB, or for some malicious member, so yes I made another discord, and blocked anyone from adding anyone but me, and the invitation I will send privately, and check the history of people who are always donating and sharing , paying attention to bad intentions like I was doing and it was working, I never use names and emails the same and I hide all the information, I believe that someone denounced the server itself, and they took him down, and so everyone fell.
So the discord server and the accounts of those who share will survive if you only invite trusted friends and the people who are willing to share. That seems like building an exclusive society for a small group of people. But did you avoid getting reported all the download links?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes