Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JokeyStranger

Nov 6, 2020
So the discord server and the accounts of those who share will survive if you only invite trusted friends and the people who are willing to share. That seems like building an exclusive society for a small group of people. But did you avoid getting reported all the download links?
I don’t know what happened, because I’ve been putting people there for a long time, and I come in late at night, to put the links I’m gathering, sometime when I was out, something happened, because I just came to my not , and my friend came to ask what had happened to the server, I went in and found that my account was disabled, I'm talking openly, because I don't use the same names, I have a lot of accounts and emails, that's not a problem for me, I'm sad that we lose confidence, but now I will be more restricted.

Reactions: PXLdust

dpersefone01

Jul 31, 2020
omg they have disabled my account :( someone reported me

Discord is focused on maintaining a safe environment for our community. We have found that your account violates our Terms of Service or Community Guidelines. As a result, we have disabled your account for the following reason:

You cannot share content that violates anyone's intellectual property or other rights.

I was in the donation group

Nov 15, 2020
I was on the pmdb discord, it could have been from there too, as I was banned and I owned the server everyone fell!

I have my server with another name and another email for more than a month and everything was fine, with a few people that I was selecting properly, but some people added people, and there in PMDB, there were many people, I may have been banned , for being there on the PMDB, or for some malicious member, so yes I made another discord, and blocked anyone from adding anyone but me, and the invitation I will send privately, and check the history of people who are always donating and sharing , paying attention to bad intentions like I was doing and it was working, I never use names and emails the same and I hide all the information, I believe that someone denounced the server itself, and they took him down, and so everyone fell.
The server was taken down, not ppl. They dont ban ppl for that. besides, sharing a public invitation is very naive (dumb). If you guys read the PMBD forum, and read the new iniciative, THE ROGUE STORM GROUP, well, just so you know, I'm one of the owners. That's why we're taking more than expected, thinking of those strategies and making things quite bulletproof is hard as hell.

Apr 10, 2018
no matter how much they try to bring us down, we will come back again as a phoenix, stronger and with more ammunition, take down as many of our servers as you want, they are greedy suvina bands! (this is for the Patreon spies, who are here)
The strangest thing is they disabled my account for breaking tos and I wasn't even logged in. In fact I haven't logged into discord for several weeks lol

Discord is focused on maintaining a safe environment for our community. We have found that your account violates our Terms of Service or Community Guidelines. As a result, we have disabled your account for the following reason:

You cannot share content that violates anyone's intellectual property or other rights.

Same thing happened to me lol I wasn't even logged in and haven't logged into discord for several weeks. They must of reported everyone because I didn't share links in those discords but just being a part of it seemed to be enough to break their tos.
Still waiting for some type of explaination from discord.

NightFeverBee

Jan 7, 2021
I don’t know what happened, because I’ve been putting people there for a long time, and I come in late at night, to put the links I’m gathering, sometime when I was out, something happened, because I just came to my not , and my friend came to ask what had happened to the server, I went in and found that my account was disabled, I'm talking openly, because I don't use the same names, I have a lot of accounts and emails, that's not a problem for me, I'm sad that we lose confidence, but now I will be more restricted.
In order to report a discord server/discord account, you need to explain what that server/account did, user ID, and IDs of the messages that violated discord rules. So I guess your friends ain't your friends anymore and you had been backstabbed by your "friends".

mopebas

Oct 18, 2020
If anyone has BrazenLotus' recent snowy escape stuff (rain chain, beds, clutter) I would be eternally grateful. They've been out for a while with no public release date :(

Reactions: yoseriouslee
Nov 15, 2020

I was too, and it didn't happen. lol and i have all my group that were there too and it didn't happen.

Nov 15, 2020

Did you share anything?

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
Just same thing happened again like before. The last moment I remember was someone asking around tray files and someone requested one of deactivated links. When I opened discord app today, the channel was gone. Blown up channel is at least two times already.

Nov 15, 2020
Just same thing happened again like before. The last moment I remember was someone asking around tray files and someone requested one of deactivated links. When I opened discord app today, the channel was gone. Blown up channel is at least two times already.
was when ppl asked her majesty builds. and we DO know she lurks in PMBD forum and got things down more than once. I bet it was her. or it was the revenge of that patreon creator that came here a couple of days ago to ask kindly to us stop to post cc here.

herefurwicked

Mar 17, 2020
why ppl watch this deligracy? i found out about her in a discord server, watched ONE video. she is sooooo unsimpathetic, because she is forced simpathetic, with that HUGE FAKE FORCED SMILE AND BIG TEETH. Hate her. Please, don't hate me. I know I'm gonna suffer from backlash, but everything is "deligracy this, deligracy that" lord.
No hate from me. I am the President, Vice President, Founder, Owner, Treasurer, and Timekeeper of the Deligracy Hate Club. :LOL: I also hate her fake personality and that licking thing she does with her huge horse teeth. :sick: I don't understand why everyone hypes her up so much when her content is so wretched, and she is about the most ignorant person on the planet. I remember a poor young girl telling her once about feeling insecure about her weight and then Deligracy immediately talking about how she too felt fat because she had hip dips. :rolleyes: To quote Mean Girls "she's too stupid to live." I guess she does represent EA perfectly though. :ROFLMAO:

What also kills me is that she'll bark at everyone to shut up and buy whatever crap EA hands us like they did with Batuu. And then, she'll post a video not even a month and a half later (once she sees other GCs doing the same thing) criticizing EA and then everyone will have forgotten that she was shilling a month ago. It drives me crazy how easily people forget. I liked James Turner okay enough until he started dating her and then (n). And is it just me, but didn't he say she was his cousin?? I swear he used to say she was his cousin so... :eek:

But yeah, that's why I'd rather not see any GC content whatsoever. I'll see whatever trailer comes out on the 12th for sure, and be sure to except 1/1000th of what I see on there. In the meantime, I get to try to build my butt off and see what else I can do because EA sure ain't bringing fun into my game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes