Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Checking attractiveness options i dont see the way to set the penis size option. Can anyone say me how to set it? I can set breast size for example but not penis. Where is this option located? Also, where do you set the penis size on sims to be detected by other sims?

Thats what i see right now, no penis size option there:
Long as you have some penises, breasts, bottoms, feet or tongues already in your mods folder click on sim > wicked > personalisation > body selector > this sim/all sims/random sims > then chose which body part you want to change / there should be a list if you have more than the default WW/Maxis ones.

Female and male both different.

You need to set transexual in Cas first

PXLdust

Mar 2, 2020
Oh thanks, quite nice!! Tho I rather more maxis match alike textures, but this will do!!! Never heard of this creator. Still, if anyone has minc's, can still send me. But I'll certainly download this one. Thaaaanks!!! My beach houses appreciate.
wondymoon is on TSR as well. He has a lot of really good CC. I highly recomend taking a looking at his stuff.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
No need. Who woulda like small ones? The default preference is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE SIZE.
You must enable penis size manipulation switch in the nudity settings first. Then you'll be able to find the option under personalization/anatomy & clothing by clicking on a sim

Thanks both to answer all solved! I didn't know that huge size is the default preference on it LOL so my female sims seems like all huge things they have a lot of attractiveness everytime they go to the beach ahahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: MatomiB
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes