Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3137218

View attachment 976158
ahg that sucks... i do have them organized in my mods folders but my brain is like "why cant they be this organized in game"
there's a way to do CAS stuff by creator if that's what you're looking for?

you have to use CAS tools though

for build buy, this is how i do it.

i usually add each creators name in the file name ie whatever | creator name goes here
so when i'm in build buy, all of the creators name shows up in the search. it's really helpful but it requires you having to open the file and adding the creator name in the name description each time. very labour intensive if you have a mod folder that's hefty

peacemaker is the only creator that does it that way (he organizes by set) and i'm forever grateful bc i can find his items in game.

maybe someone has a better option here?

Nov 15, 2020
View attachment 976158
ahg that sucks... i do have them organized in my mods folders but my brain is like "why cant they be this organized in game"
my drama. i have been months updating, redownloading, reorganizing cc, over 120. try me. lovely meme.
i came to the conclusion i'll never play ts4, cuz i'll never finish grabbing/organizing. i'm a cc shopper addicted. it's so sad... maybe on 2030 i'll be able to play again. i have OCD. and i impose to myself to finish certain tasks in order to get free/fun time. it's very estressing, trust me. that's why when ppl say "TS5" i chill. I spent so much time, energy and focus on TS4,i don't fuck want a TS5 to start all the crazy shit again.

rza707

Mar 9, 2020
Hey guys I just wanted to clear up a few things. I know I differ with most of you on the Patreon subject but I'm not gonna drag anyone over something I did up until last year. I get that some of you can't afford to pay for cc or simply choose not to and I get that but over the time I realized more creators started leaving for SL or stopped entirely because they were not getting anything back in exchange of the work they put into their content so I think it's important to support the creators whose works you enjoy. I pledge in cycles so it doesn't get that expensive and I get content from the owners every few months.

I don't think these leaks help anyone out much tbh creators just change their download systems or up their prices and life goes on for them. I think most creators create enough cc for everyone and Patreon stuff is just optional for those who don't mind paying a few dollars for those who really like a certain creator. Let's all remember it is just a game and people have the right to share their content as they wish, if you don't agree with it you don't have to have it. Anyways sending you all lots of love, let's keep things light xx
I support the ones i like too, especially in waves cuz it does add up monthly

D

Deleted member 3068726

there's a way to do CAS stuff by creator if that's what you're looking for?

you have to use CAS tools though

for build buy, this is how i do it.

i usually add each creators name in the file name ie whatever | creator name goes here
so when i'm in build buy, all of the creators name shows up in the search. it's really helpful but it requires you having to open the file and adding the creator name in the name description each time. very labour intensive if you have a mod folder that's hefty

peacemaker is the only creator that does it that way (he organizes by set) and i'm forever grateful bc i can find his items in game.

maybe someone has a better option here?
thanks ill look into these :D i wish all creators organized their shit cause ill be on a cc spree and once i open a zip its like 'cup' and no context to who made it :l

• Haha
Reactions: Belondin

Honeycrust

Aug 22, 2018
why ppl watch this deligracy? i found out about her in a discord server, watched ONE video. she is sooooo unsimpathetic, because she is forced simpathetic, with that HUGE FAKE FORCED SMILE AND BIG TEETH. Hate her. Please, don't hate me. I know I'm gonna suffer from backlash, but everything is "deligracy this, deligracy that" lord.
Don't worry friend, no backlash here, I'd give you a free cookie if it was possible.

You got it right, she has a giant mouth. Sucky suck suck. Also, I find her videos really poorly done and not interesting.

Her boyfriend James Turner though, that's another story, that guy has a thick beard and makes quality videos. Other than the big mouth, I dunno what he sees in her. But I mostly only like his build tutorials and when he does a review of new releases... despite being a game changing sellout he actually doesn't go that easy on EA all the time.

D

Deleted member 2105436

Hi, I'm kinda new to this site. But can someone please do me the big favor of sharing the new content of Savage Sims, Plastic Sims, Brandy, Kiko, and others like them? I'll do anything in return lmao.
folder has a bunch of cc from the creators you listed and it's updated from time to time so hopefully it has some of what you're looking for!

Reactions: missmeblind

boomshow

Dec 11, 2020
Does anyone know why Im experiencing some light shadows in the background more noticeable in dark colors like dark floors or dark areas etc and some blotchiness too if I have my lighting settings anything above low, just started doing this 2 days ago when I got on sims and I noticed it, I already tried uninstalling/reinstalling, removing my cc etc and tried messing with the graphics settings and that's how I found out it was doing that now by having my lighting settings anything higher than low, it was fine before :( only happens when I'm playing Sims 4

D

Deleted member 3137218

Does anyone know why Im experiencing some light shadows in the background more noticeable in dark colors like dark floors or dark areas etc and some blotchiness too if I have my lighting settings anything above low, just started doing this 2 days ago when I got on sims and I noticed it, I already tried uninstalling/reinstalling, removing my cc etc and tried messing with the graphics settings and that's how I found out it was doing that now by having my lighting settings anything higher than low, it was fine before :( only happens when I'm playing Sims 4
it's bad SSAO. even without reshade, it's a mess. try this to disable it.

Honeycrust

Aug 22, 2018
Anyone got the link of the last version of sims game ?
Current version of Sims 4 is 1.69.59.1020. Last update they did was that skintones update in early December 2020.

Best way to keep updated without doing a full download is always Anadius's updates. He has torrent setup so you can either download everything or just the specific update you need.

You can download the updates from that torrent, which are usually a few gigs... or he has his own auto updater he made that is able to download them a bit smaller... but I prefer just to get them in the torrent and run his setup installer.

His forum post about how to use his updater.

lickthismiff

Aug 25, 2019
Don't worry friend, no backlash here, I'd give you a free cookie if it was possible.

You got it right, she has a giant mouth. Sucky suck suck. Also, I find her videos really poorly done and not interesting.

Her boyfriend James Turner though, that's another story, that guy has a thick beard and makes quality videos. Other than the big mouth, I dunno what he sees in her. But I mostly only like his build tutorials and when he does a review of new releases... despite being a game changing sellout he actually doesn't go that easy on EA all the time.
Every time she pops back up on my recommended I'm annoyed again. She gives me serious Belle Delphine vibes, like she's trying to lean into that whole "cutesy gamer girl" shtick to make up for not being especially funny or interesting.

James is cool, though I remember the first time I saw his face I was really surprised. His voice and appearance are so incongruous, the beard really changed the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes