Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

breezysmallz

Jul 28, 2020
Jesus - I just saw why - Simplistic’s pledges go up to 20 dollars a month. Holy shit, lmao. I’m an artist by trade and that’s a RIP OFF. Especially since I’m almost CERTAIN that Simplistic, as well as other creators, do not own the design assets they’re using to make these clothes, wallpapers, et cetera. Like.... Versace walls? Do you have the licensing to verify that you have the creative right to make a profit off of that? Get BENT, lmaoooo.
she literally only creates wallpapers and recolors EA meshes....that’s it....nothing even meshed from scratch

Nov 15, 2020
I've all slox new cc (KEM, Range, Tasty, Capsule) except Kopo =(, that set looks dope af, probably the best modern Japanese interior set for sims 4 that I've ever seen :oops:
Sorry to bother, but maybe you now have Kopo? If so, could you share, please? Thanks in advance.

Jan 29, 2019
EIGHTY SEVEN DOLLARS?! 87 REAL DOLLARS?!? For WHAT?! Holy fuck. I have to see what’s offered in that tier
For $87, I'd expect a to hand deliver a custom home fragrance, soundtrack, and tangible model of a custom 64x64 lot with 40 rooms so I can inspect and approve every nook and cranny (of him and the build) beforehand. The works. Even then, I'd still say no. Who the hell wants a custom lot for a game that badly?!?

YawnYoureBoring

Apr 2, 2020
Okay so Dinha has an $87 tier that includes “the POSSIBILITY of a custom made house of no more than 3 bedrooms” and a “merchandise DISCOUNT” This is by far the most brutal form of creator greed I’ve ever seen.
given all the "mental health breaks" every1 at Patreon likes to take, im sure that possibility translates more accurately to a "snowballs chance in hell"

Yanlucaca

Sep 11, 2018
Hello guys, how are you? Does anyone have paid content from this creator? I'm looking for male overlay skin. TKSM

D

Deleted member 3137218

she has "early access" but this is the only free thing i see

and it's like, one swatch. it's not even a meshed door...it's a recolour of an EA wall.

this is truly hell

Eolx-43VEAIdvXw.jpg

D

Deleted member 3137218

you see I was able to find a small version she upload for free that has 9 swatches but did you see the 87 dollar one
for those floors, she posts the swatches on her page. just use those to recolour an ea mesh with sims 4 studio.
these people are vultures.

Reactions: 77agsin
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes