Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

inside123

Sep 20, 2020
hi! does anyone have clothes from 4w25? or MAYA HAIR and MAEVE HAIR from phoenixsims? and mb anyone have some clothes from alainalina?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: missmeblind
Nov 15, 2020
Why have 90% of the posts in this thread for the past few days been random irrelevant discussion? I thought this was a patreon leak thread. I can't tell what's worse, discussion on the ethics of patreon piracy(lol) or the reoccurring theme of people making requests for things that were posted one page back.
Ah c'mon is intertaining, better than discord ts4 servers that you cannot discuss like this at all. bleh

Nov 15, 2020
Harrie's The Country Collection Pt. 3 (Living Collection)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want it too!!!
Nevermind, I'm too dumb, it's just click on the picture... OMG DIDN'T KNOW IT. I just noticed in accident... now I wonder, how many ppl might have used the same tatic... how many pictures I've seen and might have been links... OMG I GOTTA GO BACK.

Cafe Pindot

Dec 21, 2020
people do not mind paying creators (most people here do support and share here) but at the same time ask yourself, why do you need financial incentive to do a hobby? receiving a donation in appreciation for what you do is one thing, and most early access creators recognize it's a donation, but why does this have to be a steady job for you? why not do commissions if you want to be paid? there's a huge market for this but a lot of patreon exclusive ppl do not actually want to create for others. they create and release stuff THEY like. rarely have i seen creators outside of pose creators taking requests from their patrons or offering to do so. if it is offered as a tier perk, people have to PAY to access the privilege of asking a creator to make cc or a pose for them. what the hell is that garbage? it's no wonder why half of these people have a god complex

no one asked any of these creators to make what they do. while i understand times are hard and that's why ppl think every side job needs to be a career, please realize this pay for pixels attitude is ONLY present in this iteration of this franchise. sims 2 and 3 just had rampant adlinks but patreon is a different beast.

the reason why so many leave for SL bc it is a pay for content ecosystem. its entire model is supposed to be a mini economy. you can get a job in second life to pay for land, a home, decorations for that home, additional stuff / etc, whereas you have to use actual money in sims 4 to do much of anything or get the game to even work. you can spend NOTHING in second life and still have a somewhat fulfilling gaming experience (either doing hunts, roleplay, odd jobs, selling services within the game, exploring new maps, etc) whereas you cannot do that with sims 4 base game. sims 4 is inherently built on people having to spend money on expansions, game packs, stuff packs to have a hint of a gaming experience (albeit extremely empty and hollow) . second life people aren't paying for expansions and packs and stuff packs on top of paying for content and i can spend the same amount i pay in a patreon subscription in second life and get A LOT MORE for my money. linden goes a lot further than most currency and patreon is all in USD so not all of us are rich americans. i don't know why any of the patreon exclusive people can't grasp that. you guys are acting like ppl support only 1 creator when it adds up if you support more than 1. a video streaming service costs less than what some people are paying in patreon subscriptions.

on the topic of greed, this holiday, the second life creators i support gave out gifts like 5000L giftcards, 50% off for group members, group events with free gifts, and advent gifts that are FREE. these people are far more thankful and appreciative of the support they get than the bloodsuckers who do patreon exclusives. the hell is an advent gift (converted from second life) i have to buy? christmas holiday cc that comes out in three years later in february?! new years cc available 2 weeks after the 1st? halloween stuff available in march? valentines day stuff available in june. these people are assholes lol. and it's why their stuff is leaked and shared. if you show so little regard for your supporters, do not be surprised when that attitude is reflected back in the form of mass leaks.

Thank you ---I hope some sims4 cc creators can read your post. Especially that worst one.

Ladova

Jan 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "skyusalol, сообщение: 4875442, участник: 421036"]
Я хочу, если ты поделишься им, пожалуйста, спасибо, девушка из симс, о, хорошо
[/ QUOTE]
CC MissMe very lagging and bugget your game-She use model old mesh creators like Devilicious and Birba.Then i delete her staff my game will be free!More sexy cc SSTORMYY

Nov 17, 2020
[QUOTE = "skyusalol, сообщение: 4875442, участник: 421036"]
Я хочу, если ты поделишься им, пожалуйста, спасибо, девушка из симс, о, хорошо
[/ QUOTE]
CC MissMe very lagging and bugget your game-She use model old mesh creators like Devilicious and Birba.Then i delete her staff my game will be free!More sexy cc SSTORMYY
Which meshes are you talking about? if i may ask

feloosha

Dec 24, 2020
Harrie's The Country Collection Pt. 3 (Living Collection)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you! Haven't seen this creator before but I like the middle road between Maxis Match and Alpha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes