Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

simsonico

Nov 16, 2020
simsonico hey, sorry this is unrelated but I follow you on tumblr and I love the way you render stuff, I tried to watch videos and stuff but the end result is always buggy and ugly, wondering if you can make a video on how you render...?
Hello! Thank you for the compliment! But you must know, I do renders but I also edit the render photos afterwards in Photoshop. Take away all the sharp edges, edit some of the shadows a bit, maybe add some highlights. That is why they look better than in Blender. I could make a tutorial on the way I edit things, but it's different for every photo.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Para:noir

was!

Jan 7, 2019
I have a lot of mods in my game, MollyMessMaker . The big ones and the smaller ones. WW, Nisa's WP, Basemental, MCCC, SCCO, SOL (stripped down), Extreme Violence...all the way down to lumpinou's mods like First Impressions. Can't live without Control Any Sim although it has problems in Mt. Komorebi. Anyone else notice that?

Can I ask what you've stripped SOL down to? I'm interested in SOL, but always hesitant to ruin a save.

Reactions: MollyMessMaker

Para:noir

Jun 30, 2020
Hello! Thank you for the compliment! But you must know, I do renders but I also edit the render photos afterwards in Photoshop. Take away all the sharp edges, edit some of the shadows a bit, maybe add some highlights. That is why they look better than in Blender. I could make a tutorial on the way I edit things, but it's different for every photo.
I'd love that actually, I'm not very good with photoshop so I think that'll be extremely helpful! thank you~

Feb 27, 2020
I know the folders are still OOC, but someone must still be collecting the updated animations and bouncing boobies, yes?
It's hard to weed thru the garbage on here but when I have the time I try to keep all the links organized in my forums
I obviously need help with that though haha. Not ALL animations but much of them are in there and easy to find

Reactions: MollyMessMaker

hippomello88

Dec 13, 2020

Just wondering if anyone has any Dreaming 4 Sims /D4S cc on Simfileshare/Mediafire/Mega/wherever?

Have all the items available on their site, but a lot of older items aren't on there

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes