Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Para:noir

Jun 30, 2020
simsonico hey, sorry this is unrelated but I follow you on tumblr and I love the way you render stuff, I tried to watch videos and stuff but the end result is always buggy and ugly, wondering if you can make a video on how you render...?

Yanlucaca

Sep 11, 2018
Hello, how are you? I used to download the animations from Steven Studios and King Black Cinema from the Mega folder, but after it fell I couldn't find another place. Would anyone have a folder or files from these creators to download? TKSM :D

Reactions: Hanlbal

YahtzeeN95

Dec 15, 2020
Does anyone have a folder for SlayClassy’s last year or so of content? I’ve searched the site but only find bits and pieces of their collection

Moonny

May 12, 2018
Any actual update on the MEGA folders being restored? See a bunch of people asking but no one answering or even responding. Unless it was like 30 pages back...cause I only went 28 pages and said fuck it...Thanks
I agree,
nobody answers, just says that he died
Nobody answers because every few pages someone asks the same question over and over again and people get tired of answering only to see another person ask again some posts later.

You don't need to be a genius to know what's happened to the mega, just some common sense. This is a pirate thread. The people here share pay content for free. The creators of said content aren't happy about it, they know of the existence of this thread, and they will do everything they can to stop people sharing their content.

This isn't the first time they have taken down the mega folders or the discord and it probably won't be the last, and the people behind their maintenance have lives outside of this site. In the future instead of cluttering the thread with such complains, consider instead that some creator has reported the folder, be patient and wait whatever time it takes. The admins will share a new folder when they can.

Last edited:

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
laughingdead Are you telling me I don't HAVE to beat them up any more? Not sure how I feel about that. :LOL:
i don't usually reply to my own posts. :LOL: But one of the reactions I got struck me. If I understand you correctly, arkane378, you're absolutely right I would, indeed, be very sad if I could not beat the crap out of those sims. LOL! So thank you for that. I will embrace my dark side from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes