Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I remember seeing on LL she was making virginity more detailed by adding moodlets and blood. Which is neat, I like the idea of adding in those little details as it will add more meaning and depth to sex in Sims 4 since Turbo won't do jack shite.

Reactions: RobinF and dtm233

akumu97

Jun 17, 2018
I don't know why is this happening but I installed the updated mods from the mega folder and the lastexception error keeps showing, plus my game has now a bug that makes the game be pause all the time, no matter if I press the play buttom of the fastforward buttom. :'(

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
i agree mickCasanove.. Plus with as much competition as there is you would think that they would improve so they get ALL the Money & new animators are poping up alot as of late so it would make sense to improve or get left or dropped..

Reactions: MickCasanova

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Still getting LEs and no more virginity notifications during sex. I deleted the Nisa folder in saves and got the version from MEGA folder.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Still getting LEs and no more virginity notifications during sex. I deleted the Nisa folder in saves and got the version from MEGA folder.
Just in case, do a search of your Mods folder for 'nisa' to make sure you don't have any stray duplicates or a file called Nisa9022_BrokenLibidoAspirations.ts4script, if you do delete it.

The LE shows import errors for a sim you played, do you get this LE for all your sims?

As for the virginity notification, check your Virginity settings in the Debugging Menu on TAM Explorer.

U

User_837807

Remove Salarmoj G.O.S animation in your folder, otherwise the Inferno animation package will conflict :)
Correct! Sorry was in a bit of a hurry earlier when I posted that. Thank you Finfin for clearing that up! :)

Wow Salar is getting a bigger ego than Mike and Azmo combined. Demanding more money, own site, trailers on youtube?! :noexpression:
Thanks for your sacrifice comrade.
To be quite honest for $5 I feel she is well worth it. Not only does she do object animations but they are done quite well. And she also makes her own objects for specific unique animations which very few do. For me, I felt that was worth a pledge. I understand why people feel the way they do about the whole patreon/exclusive content debate but for me I see it as supporting a hobby (Which is something I already do with other hobbies off the computer and it's far more expensive then a few $5 pledges here and there) and sharing that hobby with other people but also contributing to a community who is all about sharing and generosity.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Correct! Sorry was in a bit of a hurry earlier when I posted that. Thank you Finfin for clearing that up! :)

To be quite honest for $5 I feel she is well worth it. Not only does she do object animations but they are done quite well. And she also makes her own objects for specific unique animations which very few do. For me, I felt that was worth a pledge. I understand why people feel the way they do about the whole patreon/exclusive content debate but for me I see it as supporting a hobby (Which is something I already do with other hobbies off the computer and it's far more expensive then a few $5 pledges here and there) and sharing that hobby with other people but also contributing to a community who is all about sharing and generosity.
I completely agree. Salarmoj is an amazing animator, and for 5$, he delivered a LOT I must say!
And yeah I also see your point. Sharing and helping is a nice hobby :D though I'll say, there's also the question of having many Patreon animators who won't just release their works on the public. Months pass by, and many animations keep being locked.
It's their work and that much is obvious, but I still feel like they have broken a bond of trust. At the beginning of this whole Patreon mess, their work would still be released after one month. Then they started to add 10, 20$ tiers and to delay releases more and more, in order to milk their supporters as much as possible, knowing full well how much sex sells.
Not that every animator behaves this way, but the good majority is.
What was once a nice and welcoming website for discussing and sharing mods has became a shadow of itself, a sad and grimy market. You can see people lamenting the overwhelming presence of Patreon pages every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes