Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

maldo

May 10, 2018
I completely agree. Salarmoj is an amazing animator, and for 5$, he delivered a LOT I must say!
And yeah I also see your point. Sharing and helping is a nice hobby :D though I'll say, there's also the question of having many Patreon animators who won't just release their works on the public. Months pass by, and many animations keep being locked.
It's their work and that much is obvious, but I still feel like they have broken a bond of trust. At the beginning of this whole Patreon mess, their work would still be released after one month. Then they started to add 10, 20$ tiers and to delay releases more and more, in order to milk their supporters as much as possible, knowing full well how much sex sells.
Not that every animator behaves this way, but the good majority is.
What was once a nice and welcoming website for discussing and sharing mods has became a shadow of itself, a sad and grimy market. You can see people lamenting the overwhelming presence of Patreon pages every now and then.

Regarding Patreon, SimGuruDrake said "As long as the content is still made available FOR FREE we do not mind these types of pages. Folks who have a Patreon page are welcome to provide folks with "early access" incentives for their content but it should be made available to the general public within 2-3 weeks of it being given to folks early."

I wish EA would crack down on the people who are violating their policy.

Reactions: iAmTheFuture

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
Please read the installation instructions in the changelog before installing. Also, Nisa mentioned that alot of bugs are being reported and that people might wanna wait until a hotfix is released before downloading. So install with caution.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dizzydizzy

Oct 7, 2017
Please read the installation instructions in the changelog before installing. Also, Nisa mentioned that alot of bugs are being reported and that people might wanna wait until a hotfix is released before downloading. So install with caution.

Thank you so much, I've been waiting for these to be uploaded :biggrin:

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
Nisa literally posted a hotfix as I was pressing send. Im going to post the installation instructions again in case you skip my first post. PLEASE READ THE CHANGELOG AND FOLLOW THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

simmysim

Jul 15, 2017
Nisa literally posted a hotfix as I was pressing send. Im going to post the installation instructions again in case you skip my first post. PLEASE READ THE CHANGELOG AND FOLLOW THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

This one still breaks relationships and it also dosnt allow you to place household sim on the doll market, its a bummer that it comes with these issues but i am loving the creativity here ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes