Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Hey guys, this is my last month permanently or at least until I can sort some stuff out. I've been sharing bits and pieces for just under 9 months now, and I'm not sure I can warrant any further months considering how much money it's drained and how little I play TS4 presently.

I'll probably come back if the game gets interesting in some way, but at the moment I spend maybe a few hours per month and I just lose interest completely.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Hey guys, this is my last month permanently or at least until I can sort some stuff out. I've been sharing bits and pieces for just under 9 months now, and I'm not sure I can warrant any further months considering how much money it's drained and how little I play TS4 presently.

I'll probably come back if the game gets interesting in some way, but at the moment I spend maybe a few hours per month and I just lose interest completely.

You did a damn lot for us, Matt, and you've been present throughly, providing free animations and updates every month. We owe you big time and you'll always be welcome here, even if in not the form of a leaker.
Thank you for everything my dear friend!! :D

D

Deleted member 264337

No pressure man! You've done more than enough for us.. Thank you so much for everything <3

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017

Big thanks for all the sharing you've been doing during this time, please do come back to see how things are going.

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Some animations like makeout when sims are kissing with tongues no tongue is showing !!
Do i need to download any tongue mesh and where i can find it ?

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Here's a post from , buddy.
many thanks my friend .. i needed this badly cause i have a sim who is into dogs :FeelsBadMan:

i tried hard to get him into women but he refuses !! so i needed this mesh to give him what he wants before i lose my temper and use Extreme Violence mod on him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes