Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

netcat

Apr 20, 2020
Stupid question: I have a pirated version (duhh..)of sims 4 the "all in one" version and installed all DLC's on my D Drive. This works fine. My original Sims 4 is installed on the C drive. Let's say, I want to build a house with the pirated version in Del Sol Valley, on the lot "Chateau Peak", So, I bulldozed the lot and build my own house on it.Now, how do I have to save my own build house? I can't acces the gallery in the pirated version, but when I saved the lot I see it sits in my tray folder. So, I closed the game, start it up again, open Del Sol valley and my build house isn't there, the old standard lot is there again? I'm doing something wrong, I know, but what? Do I also have to save the world "Del Sol Valley"?? And if I do, Am I getting problems with the tray folder or the saves folder? I'm a little confused , but I hope you guys can help me out a little. thanx!

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
Stupid question: I have a pirated version (duhh..)of sims 4 the "all in one" version and installed all DLC's on my D Drive. This works fine. My original Sims 4 is installed on the C drive. Let's say, I want to build a house with the pirated version in Del Sol Valley, on the lot "Chateau Peak", So, I bulldozed the lot and build my own house on it.Now, how do I have to save my own build house? I can't acces the gallery in the pirated version, but when I saved the lot I see it sits in my tray folder. So, I closed the game, start it up again, open Del Sol valley and my build house isn't there, the old standard lot is there again? I'm doing something wrong, I know, but what? Do I also have to save the world "Del Sol Valley"?? And if I do, Am I getting problems with the tray folder or the saves folder? I'm a little confused , but I hope you guys can help me out a little. thanx!
Why don't you uninstall the non-pirate version?

Apr 6, 2020
If you didn't save your world, it'll be in your library and you have to place it again.

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
Ok so you cannot upload to the gallery with the pirated version. I'm not sure what you're trying to do. If you don't save your world, of course the new house wouldn't show up? seems pretty self explanatory.

netcat

Apr 20, 2020
Ok so you cannot upload to the gallery with the pirated version. I'm not sure what you're trying to do. If you don't save your world, of course the new house wouldn't show up? seems pretty self explanatory.
No, you can't use the gallery in the pirated Sims 4. I didn't save the world..but I'm going to try and see what happens, thanx!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes