Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3068726

anyone out there know why tf this happens... im on ultra settings and ive updates the windows in s4s. everytime i look into a mirror, the windows are either transparent or surrounded by a blue rectangle. any help is appreciated :)
1611892945513.png

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Also, wondering if anyone might have this from BangkokSims? Looks like it was released in 2016 on 4shared, but the file is now missing from the link. I checked the cemetery SFS and the lostcc Tumblr. I also checked all the DominationKid folders I could find lol.

You can also see it , , and

Thanks in advance

And no, I have no flucking idea how it functions, or how TF the sims get in it, but it's cute, and I want it lol

bubble tent.jpg

D

Deleted member 3137218

anyone out there know why tf this happens... im on ultra settings and ive updates the windows in s4s. everytime i look into a mirror, the windows are either transparent or surrounded by a blue rectangle. any help is appreciated :)
View attachment 1009127
it's a glitch they haven't fixed from a previous update. it's been like this since the batuu update.
these devs do not actually play this game

Edward_59

Jun 21, 2019
Is anyone having this issue? I've read from a lot of places, even in this thread lmao, about this problem and I just can't seem to solve it 100%. The thing is I can't choose the haunted residential lot type for my sim's houses and it's upsetting me a lot :"<.
I wanted to ask about this on The Sims Community tho, but I think this can be related to some WW animations or maybe some adult mods that i've been using.
Although the fact that i've been using these famous (always up-to-date) mods, such as WW, MCCC, AEP, some Littlemssam mods (power nap, better butler, sul sul weather app, quick shower), faster eating & drinking, etc. I'm really sorry that i can't list all here because of my bad memory, but I swear that I've checked to update all of these mods, that I mentioned above, to compatible with the newest stuff pack (paranormal stuff). Not sure if i'm missing any of my mods, haven't updating them, or some CCs are causing conflicts, I really don't know!
I also try reinstalling, removing, updating, installing AGAIN the kusuihuh venue list package; and I searched for package(s), in my Mods folder, that do stuffs relating to the venue thing (I am not using basemental drugs mod), but there weren't any left.
At the end of the day, I realized that my game just ain't gonna let me have a freaking haunted mansion in any neighborhood other than the forgotten hollow. Yes, I did try placing the haunted mansion from the stuff, that the game provided, and I chose to keep the haunted lot type (haunted residential) onto a lot in some neighborhoods but none of them let me have my haunted dream house except for Forgotten hollow (maybe it shouldn't have been forgotten at all LOL), OMG so sad
If someone knows how to solve this problem, please please please tell me. Would be extremely appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance guys! Happy haunt

Reactions: grieralexander

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Is anyone having this issue? I've read from a lot of places, even in this thread lmao, about this problem and I just can't seem to solve it 100%. The thing is I can't choose the haunted residential lot type for my sim's houses and it's upsetting me a lot :"<.
I wanted to ask about this on The Sims Community tho, but I think this can be related to some WW animations or maybe some adult mods that i've been using.
Although the fact that i've been using these famous (always up-to-date) mods, such as WW, MCCC, AEP, some Littlemssam mods (power nap, better butler, sul sul weather app, quick shower), faster eating & drinking, etc. I'm really sorry that i can't list all here because of my bad memory, but I swear that I've checked to update all of these mods, that I mentioned above, to compatible with the newest stuff pack (paranormal stuff). Not sure if i'm missing any of my mods, haven't updating them, or some CCs are causing conflicts, I really don't know!
I also try reinstalling, removing, updating, installing AGAIN the kusuihuh venue list package; and I searched for package(s), in my Mods folder, that do stuffs relating to the venue thing (I am not using basemental drugs mod), but there weren't any left.
At the end of the day, I realized that my game just ain't gonna let me have a freaking haunted mansion in any neighborhood other than the forgotten hollow. Yes, I did try placing the haunted mansion from the stuff, that the game provided, and I chose to keep the haunted lot type (haunted residential) onto a lot in some neighborhoods but none of them let me have my haunted dream house except for Forgotten hollow (maybe it shouldn't have been forgotten at all LOL), OMG so sad
If someone knows how to solve this problem, please please please tell me. Would be extremely appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance guys! Happy haunt
you might need the new basemental venue list. check thread, id attach it here for you but i was a bad boy and cant attach files for a whee bit.

• Sad
Reactions: Edward_59

herefurwicked

Mar 17, 2020
Oh please, grab it for me from Baidu, if it's not difficult, everything else I could get except this СС - Barebaba does not update links on international platforms - so I just can't get this charm))
I don't know if anyone ever got this to you, but I uploaded this just in case.

There were a lot of folders, and I basically just downloaded and uploaded as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes