Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
baby, when I tell you I've been looking for over an hour trying to find that... :HideThePain: I pride myself in being able to find everything, but this is dead dead dead! I'll keep an eye out for this for sure cuz I really want it:cry:. I'd suggest asking the creator on FB I guess, but I don't speak Thai so i'm not sure if I'd translate correctly...
I appreciate you so much for trying. I really tried everything and no luck :( I plan to ask on the Thai forums and hope that Google Translate saves me lol

• Love
Reactions: YassGawd

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Not sure if this has been happening to anyone else, but here goes. I have WW and NWP (Nisa"s Wicked Perversions) installed. For the first time since the patch, (and possibly from Nisa's 2.2.1 update) I have noticed random sims are being generated with succubus eyes. I'm not sure if they are getting the traits, (because I never looked at them in game) but they are game generated NPC's for whatever function. Anyhow, There is no way to change the eyes in CAS since you only get a choice of one. That means I have to delete the sim. So now Nisa's mod is throwing random shit into the game that I never asked for. Worst is, since it's Patreon, there's no recourse other than to grin and bear it.

This is what happens when you constantly add stuff to a mod. It gets bloated and breaks. Nisa did say she was going modular at some point, but this can't happen soon enough. Would be nice if she broke it up into several smaller mods. That way I could leave this damned succubus shit out, and a few other things. Anyway, that's all I had to say about that.... *sigh*
Do you know how we randomize the eyes?

Nevermind. Just figured it out lol I'm slow

travoose

Oct 9, 2020
Thanks so much for madlen and AlinaLina. Do you happen to have November from Alina too? Also i would like to know if you know if Alina has updated all his makeup for the makeup patch. I have several makeup packages from her that doesnt work right now.
That folder actually goes back pretty far for AlainaLina; the Madlen stuff is the more recent ones. AlainaLina hasn't said anything about updating her makeup at all, so I doubt it. She also doesn't have any patreon-exclusive makeup from what I can tell, just clothes. I went through last night and downloaded some more stuff that I personally don't want but figure others might, but of course SFS wouldn't cooperate. I'll add the files to the folder when I can.

Aela

May 8, 2017
My first share..happy to help! Enjoy - NORMAL: // WONDERFULWHIMS: // TRANSLATIONS:
Thanks <3 But I have question, could you paste changelog too? :D (I ask because there used to be files for compatibility with wicked whims but I don't see them within the files you uploaded)

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
I think we are all here to just post and share content that we want. You were here earlier on the pirate forum to complain that we are sharing content that is released within 2 weeks... we all just want cc immediately here. Work together.
uhhh, that was not me. I don't know what you're talking about. I share cc all the time so....

Reactions: DarkDream34

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Do you know how we randomize the eyes?

Nevermind. Just figured it out lol I'm slow
Only problem is, it's the eyes and color, not just the color. If you liked the eye shape, then depending on whether you have extra presets, (I have a shit ton of Zerbu's eyes, bodies, faces, etc. presets) it could take a while to find them. But as it is, I have MCCC taking 80% if the newly created sims from my library, so not many lame EA sims get by. But still, once in a while you get that rare random gem...

TH-I

Dec 12, 2020
Sorry- this is an empty folder - and no one has shared yet(Can you share one more times?Please !!I love all of Barebaba's content - but I'm looking for oily skin or glow on skin
This is the glow for the skin, i uploaded a lot of Barebara's cc for a person a long time ago in mediafire but i have to look for my account... anyway i still can't post links ;-; and don't even know if the file will actually upload, but if not i'll send you a message

• Love
Reactions: _Mar_ and StHunters

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
This is the glow for the skin, i uploaded a lot of Barebara's cc for a person a long time ago in mediafire but i have to look for my account... anyway i still can't post links ;-; and don't even know if the file will actually upload, but if not i'll send you a message
If you need help posting something publicly I can help

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes