Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
not sure if you're aware but if you download sims 4 studio, under content management, batch fixes - makeup and skintones. that might correct your issues - i warn you though, will take a while for the program to go through all of your mods if you got a ton. best to do it before you go to bed or go out for a few hours.
Ill try to repair them, problem is to know what files are broken and what not. Ill make a folder with all alaina and i suppose it will check everyone and repair what is broken. Thanks so much for the advice :)

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
My first share..happy to help! Enjoy - NORMAL: // WONDERFULWHIMS: // TRANSLATIONS:
Thanks. Did you check email that Lumpinou sent to patreons about the update? There is a new update on 28/01 and another 29/01.

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
This is the glow for the skin, i uploaded a lot of Barebara's cc for a person a long time ago in mediafire but i have to look for my account... anyway i still can't post links ;-; and don't even know if the file will actually upload, but if not i'll send you a message
Its beautyfull as heaven!!Ty very much!!!Barebaba is a great creator!

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
I have more important stuffs to do that constantly delete all your off topic posts.
From now on, you will be PERMANENTLY thread banned without any further warnings.
I don't mind you waking up after all this time. There were certainly times we could have used a moderator, your recent emergence to which I refer. We'd all thought you'd abandoned us some time ago. Please understand me, I address you here and now to understand what has happened here NOT to provoke nor dispute you. I don't speak for everyone but perhaps for some when I ask please tell me what is so wrong with ppl in this thread who come together and perhaps enjoy some humor or share some mutual frustrations. It would be only fair to establish what is OT since the FIRST PAGE clearly states this thread was started for Sims 4 Animations. WW Animations and MC Command and "other misc mods can be found here". Since CC is NOT mods. Any discussion of which would be, in fact, considered Off Topic. Wouldn't it? Wouldn't it? In order for rules to work, everyone has to UNDERSTAND the rules. Otherwise, the system breaks down - like NOW. Constant requests for CC on this thread could be viewed as annoying to some looking primarily for WW animations and related mods. No? While others speak out a bit in frustration at the recurrence of their unrelenting repetitiveness. Is it not true that the sharing of all this CC has brought spies into our midst? Spies who do try to stop us. Can we not rally and cheer against their attempts to prevent this? Are these the OT posts you refer to? Be clear, I beseech you of what rules we are to follow.

xThicAssassin

Oct 1, 2020
That Link is not Working.
I updated the folders and added every piece of CC that is available up until this date and I also added all CC from SM Sims and Savage-Sims, enjoy!
Kryptonita
LaLuna
Savage-Sims
SM-Sims

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
I don't mind you waking up after all this time. There were certainly times we could have used a moderator, your recent emergence to which I refer. We'd all thought you'd abandoned us some time ago. Please understand me, I address you here and now to understand what has happened here NOT to provoke nor dispute you. I don't speak for everyone but perhaps for some when I ask please tell me what is so wrong with ppl in this thread who come together and perhaps enjoy some humor or share some mutual frustrations. It would be only fair to establish what is OT since the FIRST PAGE clearly states this thread was started for Sims 4 Animations. WW Animations and MC Command and "other misc mods can be found here". Since CC is NOT mods. Any discussion of which would be, in fact, considered Off Topic. Wouldn't it? Wouldn't it? In order for rules to work, everyone has to UNDERSTAND the rules. Otherwise, the system breaks down - like NOW. Constant requests for CC on this thread could be viewed as annoying to some looking primarily for WW animations and related mods. No? While others speak out a bit in frustration at the recurrence of their unrelenting repetitiveness. Is it not true that the sharing of all this CC has brought spies into our midst? Spies who do try to stop us. Can we not rally and cheer against their attempts to prevent this? Are these the OT posts you refer to? Be clear, I beseech you of what rules we are to follow.
Thank you, i'm glad someone understands. I just want to know so I'm not suddenly banned and don't know why.

Honeycrust

Aug 22, 2018
anyone out there know why tf this happens... im on ultra settings and ive updates the windows in s4s. everytime i look into a mirror, the windows are either transparent or surrounded by a blue rectangle. any help is appreciated :)
View attachment 1009127
Myself and a ton others have had this problem for well over a month with mirrors. Check out the bug report thread and toss in a me too comment so more people have this problem.

D

Deleted member 3068726

Thank you so much! I am also sorry to both you but I am having the same issue downloading part 1 off sfs any chance anyone has it? Thanks in advance xo!
Sorry for bothering, but January prt 2 will not download for me, does anyone else have it? It's not because it's SFS, it just say there is no file there...
im going to be moving my stuff to mega later today since sfs is being a butt, ill ping you guys when its up

Ajseh

Dec 26, 2019
Thanks <3 But I have question, could you paste changelog too? :D (I ask because there used to be files for compatibility with wicked whims but I don't see them within the files you uploaded)
Normal folder contain all what you need if you have ww in your folder. Delete wtds and risky and protection if you want to use these that are with the ww mod or mantains it but you should disable these that are in ww. I hope you can understand what i want to say, sorry for my very bad englis is not my native language :)

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
You're more than welcome to talk about Sim 4 and anything relevant regarding Sims 4. However, there has been a lot of fighting and Offtopic rants about Trump, politics, COVID, etc. All we want is for the discussion to proceed in a civil manner without the constant insults and attacks going on.

And we haven't abandoned you lol. In fact, due to the substantial number of reports, we come here more often than possibly any other thread on F95zone which is why wep made that remark.

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Atrois 407 Pack

Missionary Ottoman Vag 03
Missionary on Bed Vag 03
Grabbing from Behind 02 custom Vag/Floor
Kneeling Scissors Vag/Floor
Rough Anal Sofa Climax

Aela

May 8, 2017
Normal folder contain all what you need if you have ww in your folder. Delete wtds and risky and protection if you want to use these that are with the ww mod or mantains it but you should disable these that are in ww. I hope you can understand what i want to say, sorry for my very bad englis is not my native language :)
I understood, thanks :) I was little confused at first because there was earlier one additional file If you used WW which fixes paternity and the other optional package for fake WTD's names but I guess Lumpinous changed something :D And my native language isn't english as well :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes