Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Anyway, speaking of CC, is there anyone we want to see pledged to whose CC hasn't already been shared. I'm subbed to about 5 or 6 currently. Anyone for February? And no, I won't pay that exorbitant fee for Breeze Motors, for cars we can't actually use o_O:LOL: I also personally don't care to pay for anyone who mainly releases cosplay stuff, as I'm not using much of it in my game right now.

Nov 15, 2020
I totally can. You're always such a sweetheart. Do you have any links for me? I've never heard of Sweet Mint so I haven't the faintest of even where to start. You'll just have to give me some time because downloads from Baidu take forever. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: They're supposed to be faster on the mainland, but since I'm not from there so I'll just take everyone else's word for it.
OH MY GOD, CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ANSWERED ME!!!! - not that you aren't kind or helpful, cuz you're, it's just is such a miracle is hard to believe. TAKE ALL TIME NEEDED. Is better than things I want and are free being rubbed at my face and I know there aint how to get them. I cannot express how much grateful I'm for your help.

There are 2 sources, the most complete I believe is this one since they were initially in this domain here and moved to other. I still can't believe it...
1612023135454.png

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Does any one have any of |-| |V| BUILDS? (Hope it comes up okay lol) If so please share (I know their builds are super hard to get ahold of, I tried pledging before but I got deleted for no reason) tysm <3
Someone shared some SEVERAL pages back. I'm not even saying this in a "why didn't you scroll/search" way, because I know they will be hard to find, due to the necessary obscurity when sharing her stuff (just like what you did in your ask). Sorry I can't remember around what page it was on, or I'd post it for you, but someone shared several builds. If I were you, I wouldn't bother scrolling this behemoth of a thread, because the one link I'd saved, to her Lake Tahoe build, has since been deleted off mediafire. Her minions search this thread frequently methinks. Maybe someone else caught all the downloads and can share with you.

Reactions: sandybechum01
Nov 15, 2020
No worries. Unfortunately, I hadn't seen that somebody else had uploaded while I was writing and uploading my message. Too bad I hadn't seen your or Serpent Rogue's request either. I usually try to help out when I can because I know how hard it is get CC sometimes.
:ROFLMAO: "Serpent Rogue", is Rogue Siren, LOL :ROFLMAO:

1809_1809

Aug 27, 2018
Does any one have any of |-| |V| BUILDS? (Hope it comes up okay lol) If so please share (I know their builds are super hard to get ahold of, I tried pledging before but I got deleted for no reason) and their builds are almost never put up, locked behind a high paywall for years :( tysm <3
Enjoy :)

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
I did do a search (always try to!) but that one had been removed as you said, unfortunately :( Didn't know if anyone happened to have any of their other builds such as the L.A, New Orleans builds. I don't know how they get away with having most of their builds locked away for so long without the majority getting leaked... I feel sorry for the genuine free creators CC she is using in her builds and making money off
I personally find her builds not very playable once you get them in game (and often sparsely decorated beyond the rooms she showcases), so I don't use them anymore, but I know one of my random hard drives has some stuff on it from her, from back when she was actually a nice person, and I subbed to her on patreon. Give me a few, to see what I have, and see where/how I can share beyond SFS ;)

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
RedAppleNet 1.2.5 (29.01.2021)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WooHoo Wellness & Pregnancy Overhaul v2.2 (30.01.2021)

Last edited:

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019

Putting stuff on simfileshare is useless, please don't put shit there. My RedAppleNet download has sat at 1.2mb out of 2.7mb for the past ten minutes! Imagine if it was a bigger file!

Reactions: Moose999
Nov 15, 2020

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Reactions: maksimko12

StHunters

Jan 18, 2021
Can someone share folder with SFS doesnt work for me(((Wait around 1 hours 1 hairstyle!(I accidentally deleted her folder *cry*

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just so for people...

actual poll isn't for "CC / mod" , as it's the exact same thing.

it's more for

SFW/NSFW split.

if i understand good what the people who want separate thread talk about. :KEK:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes