Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattyas

Jan 2, 2021
Slider Slider :whistle:

I have so many sliders now.
I wanted to ask whether they disturb each other?
Or there are current sliders as a complete package ... :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 26, 2018
Slider Slider :whistle:

I have so many sliders now.
I wanted to ask whether they disturb each other?
Or there are current sliders as a complete package ... :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regarding sliders, they conflict with one another not by what area they are place but the slot they modify. You may always change the are they are assigned to with Morph maker, a tool by CmarNY at MTS. The tool is also good to let you know, which ones may conflict with one another.

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
PandoraSims - I know they steal blatantly from others so does anyone have any of their stuff?

Looking for - strip club neon signs, sex shop door, adult only neon wall sign, sex shop hanging wall sign, mirror ceiling, sexy strip club silhouettes mirrors, strip club neon door entry.

I suspect the mirrors and many other objects may be from user XtraSims but their patreon page is shut down and their website is missing some items.

The other stuff I've seen one time or another out there in my travels so hopefully someone here has some(all?) of their stuff. Im surprised it hasnt been pillaged as it being NSFW and all ;)

Last edited:

Mattyas

Jan 2, 2021
Regarding sliders, they conflict with one another not by what area they are place but the slot they modify. You may always change the are they are assigned to with Morph maker, a tool by CmarNY at MTS. The tool is also good to let you know, which ones may conflict with one another.
ah, thanks, I'll try :)

Reactions: grieralexander

perrobros

Sep 16, 2018
What do you mean by "install it on a household"? Like when you try to add them to a preexisting household (and if so, have you tried to add them to multiple households and do the households load just fine without the sim?) or does it crash when you try to move them into an uninhabited lot (if so, have you tried different lots? Can you move other sims into those lots and can you load the empty lots?)?

Good suggestion but make sure you only do that if you don't have any of colonolNutty's mods and your game isn't pirated (I think if you're using the origin unlocker with a legit base game, it might be okay but idk). Both of those things will get you banned from the server.
"Install it on a household" = choosing the sim from the gallery and putting it in a house. It doesn't matter if the lot already had sims or is a new uninhabited one, the games still crashes. If I choose a different sim, everything works normal, even if I add the crashy sim to the active house while playing (with the help of MCCC), but when I exit to manage worlds and come back to the house with this particular sim, game crashes in loading again.

I even tried making a new game with only using the CC of the sim, but still crashes when I tried to play with it. At this point I don't even know what to do.

I'm going to remove unused cc, helping the game to run better. I will also update to the last version praying to the lords that EA doesn't bring more bugs than the ones that I already have.

Sadly, my game is pirated so the Deadeerpool server thingy isn't an option :(
Any other suggest is appreciated. Thanks for the help!

• Sad
Reactions: fede2020
Oct 26, 2018
Hi! Hope everyone is doing fine.
Maybe some of you folks can help me with in this trying time :(
I spent HOURS making a sim in CAS (full of CC mind you), but when I install it on a household, the game crashes. The weird thing is that when I play with another household and then add the sim to the active family via MCCC, everything is fine and no crashes. But when I reload the household with the same sim, game crashes again. In CAS everything is fine too.

What can be causing the problem? I know I don't have a bad CC so maybe is because the damn sim is bloated with CC? It doesn't seem very different to other Sims that I had done in the past. Maybe the sim is cursed idk.

Anyone had this problem and managed to fixed it in the past? I don't want to know that I wasted hours in slow ass cas for nothing. :(
Don't know if this will help you, but I use to have the same problem a while back, I could not figure out what it was for the life of me. A modder helped me and it turned out it was outdated animations and slots in furniture used for those animations (remember the sims use surfaces to have sex and sometimes this creates a problem. You could try to place that Sim on an empty lot and save and see if that crashes your game; then, while they are on the lot you could place your build, if it doesn't crash is all ok, if it crashes it could be anything from a side table to a coffee table. This annoyed me so much that to this date I build with a Sim on my building lot and save constantly to see if I get an exception or a crash, because then I know which piece of CC is causing the problem. If it only happens with this Sim it most be a piece of CC that is making him crash, it could be a preset or it could be a trait.

Last edited:

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
Yes, but note that you can change the location of "My documents" folder, not only Sims 4 mods and saves folder.
Let me chime in here really quick. I moved my documents folder off of my C: SSD to my D: HDD in the hopes of saving space on the SSD. The savings was negligible, and it added literal minutes to the startup time of Sims 4. So I put it back.

YMMV, of course, but if you're moving off of an SSD to an HDD, you WILL take a performance hit. Just be aware of that.

Simmer74

Feb 20, 2020
Hello, since the last game patch I have the problem that when I go into buy/build mode and then back to live mode the whole UI Interface is gone and if I click on something no menu appear. Anyone knows which mod could cause this or do someone have the same problem ?

netcat

Apr 20, 2020
Hello, since the last game patch I have the problem that when I go into buy/build mode and then back to live mode the whole UI Interface is gone and if I click on something no menu appear. Anyone knows which mod could cause this or do someone have the same problem ?
Don't know, maybe you can find something here:

Oct 26, 2018
I read your LE and it seems to be an aspiration. So, check any outdated aspirations or objects that a certain aspiration needs, like a camera or any CC that actually links to an aspiration. I hope this helps.

Veoly

Oct 27, 2019
Do you use UIcheats? Did you update it after the patch? This is the first thing that breaks the interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes