Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2020
Did you remove this link?
Nope! One of our capitalist hogs took the bait. This is what I'm sending to Mega. (Second time, yay!)
__
The content provided in the folders (hel studios & simplicity) is both UGC for The Sims 4, and thus, the property of Electronic Arts and Maxis Studios, as the UGC created was intended and created solely to be used within The Sims 4. This means that any claims that state that this UGC is intellectual property are false as the only intellectual property present in this folder is that of Electronic Arts.

This current dispute is disingenuous and should be looked at, henceforth, as both of the creators of the UGC in my folders have been accused of infringing copyright on UGC for Second Life. It is possible that some of the UGC for TS4 in these folders can trace their origins to UGC for Second Life.

As similar to the first dispute that was lobbied against this account in December 2020 - please refer to the information I provided then. If further disputes to take down this content continue, I will be passing along all incidents and individuals involved to Electronic Arts' corporate staff as these actions are specifically against The Terms of Service for The Sims 4.

__
I'm also sharing this for others who would like to dispute takedowns that happen in the future with your own mega folders- I foolishly didn't save a copy of my first letter to Mega. Please use the above as ya'll need to.

Amer127963

Jan 26, 2021
My first share;)

Hel Studio Window Door Pack Part 1

Oh wow this is so bad quality cc ! I found the screenshots nice and dl them and then saw... 35MO for ONE door ? I opened them in S4S and... holy shit, this is some unoptimized cc ! I noticed that from a previous set of her (him?). Way too much polygons. Apparent seamline on texture. 2k textures on objects don't render well in the sims except if you change manually the settings, and even though, you'll see the difference when zoom at the maximum. Who plays stick to their sims ? And it looks nothing like the preview (probably rendering instead of screenshots in game).
Meh. I kept 2, threw the rest... :WutFace:

Last edited:

perrobros

Sep 16, 2018
Hi! Hope everyone is doing fine.
Maybe some of you folks can help me with in this trying time :(
I spent HOURS making a sim in CAS (full of CC mind you), but when I install it on a household, the game crashes. The weird thing is that when I play with another household and then add the sim to the active family via MCCC, everything is fine and no crashes. But when I reload the household with the same sim, game crashes again. In CAS everything is fine too.

What can be causing the problem? I know I don't have a bad CC so maybe is because the damn sim is bloated with CC? It doesn't seem very different to other Sims that I had done in the past. Maybe the sim is cursed idk.

Anyone had this problem and managed to fixed it in the past? I don't want to know that I wasted hours in slow ass cas for nothing. :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: grieralexander

fede2020

Oct 19, 2020
omg looking at their builds and its so tempting...
View attachment 1012519
1 hour ago, this exchange took place. Make of that what you will.

1612080439406.png

ETA: checked Syboulette's patreon out. They do EA and no exclusives and highest tier is $6 and cheapest 1.50. Meanwhile, Hauzz who would be nothing without those hard working CC creators has exclusives and charges $5-10. The state of this damned fandom :FacePalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes