Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
You know that splitting the thread will just continue to bring people coming into the 2 different threads asking "Where is CC/Mod?" Like...Leoric had a big folder full of constantly updated mods/cc on the first page and we still had people coming in to ask if anyone had something. No wonder they left this mess.

Last edited:

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
Anyone else experiencing issues with Paranormal? For one I lag whenever the lights flicker. Second the dude ghost is a chick, with facial hair and a dude voice. Third bonehilda is a normal woman and not a skeleton whenever I summon her. I'm guessing WW/MCCC is conflicting with the DLC?
More than likely, or honestly it could be the wonderful pack doing it. Have you updated your mods? <3

Honeycrust

Aug 22, 2018
If they do make another thread... I think the new thread should allow sharing of gameplay mods/cosmetic mods... and this thread should contain only adult whicked whim animations to keep it simple.

At first I thought I'd want two threads but after hearing people say it'll just end up doubling up people asking same things in both threads, maybe it's not worth it unless its very simply stated what goes where.

However, the SL to Sims 4 conversion thread that opened recently is doing well, mostly stayed focused on what it was meant to.

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
If they do make another thread... I think the new thread should allow sharing of gameplay mods/cosmetic mods... and this thread should contain only adult whicked whim animations to keep it simple.

At first I thought I'd want two threads but after hearing people say it'll just end up doubling up people asking same things in both threads, maybe it's not worth it unless its very simply stated what goes where.

However, the SL to Sims 4 conversion thread that opened recently is doing well, mostly stayed focused on what it was meant to.
Unfortunately a lot of us told people multiple times that so and so was in the other thread. It got tiring constantly having to say it as a lot of people would just spam their questions. And then you'd have to search through page after page just to find the newest donation. I am glad that thread is doing great and I hope that continues for ya'll

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020

The SL conversion thread is beautiful. I also love the links to posts containing conversions posted on the first page... but that's how this thread started too. I hadn't joined, but I'd lurked, when KL first started this. So I'm torn on this

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
As far as doubling up requests, that's usually the job of a moderator to keep under control. And, if there was only one request thread, and the others were for uploading content only, it would be much cleaner. Unfortunately I think the mods here work the whole site instead of one forum, so having someone specifically for sims related threads would be helpful. I'd like to talk to the site managers about that but i'm not sure how to go about it, besides maybe applying to be a mod and putting it in the notes.

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
As far as doubling up requests, that's usually the job of a moderator to keep under control. And, if there was only one request thread, and the others were for uploading content only, it would be much cleaner. Unfortunately I think the mods here work the whole site instead of one forum, so having someone specifically for sims related threads would be helpful. I'd like to talk to the site managers about that but i'm not sure how to go about it, besides maybe applying to be a mod and putting it in the notes.
That's a lot to make a moderator do, for free. There used to be a moderator in this thread, lovely person, we got along great. But they only came by a few times to let us know we were being bad and didn't really delete anything. But I am sure they were really busy in their own sections.

Reactions: Honeycrust

ohgodmyeyes

Jun 27, 2017
You know that splitting the thread will just continue to bring people coming into the 2 different threads asking "Where is CC/Mod?" Like...Leoric had a big folder full of constantly updated mods/cc on the first page and we still had people coming in to ask if anyone had something. No wonder they left this mess.
Yeah, before this thread there were two Sims 4 threads. It became the same stream of requests and posts times two. And that was with a fraction of the content posted here.

This thread was created to consolidate everything into one, easy to find, place.

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
That's a lot to make a moderator do, for free. There used to be a moderator in this thread, lovely person, we got along great. But they only came by a few times to let us know we were being bad and didn't really delete anything. But I am sure they were really busy in their own sections.
I agree that's a lot to ask of someone who is also moderating other threads. I've volunteered to mod the sims forums and I know at least one other person on here has too.

TiŊaSŊow

Sep 28, 2019
As far as splitting the thread, I originally came here for WW updates. I don't mind all the other stuff. Maybe there could be this thread and a different thread where only file links are shared.

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
Yeah, before this thread there were two Sims 4 threads. It became the same stream of requests and posts times two. And that was with a fraction of the content posted here.

This thread was created to consolidate everything into one, easy to find, place.
I've been trying to say this too, but it falls on deaf ears. We can barely make sense of a single thread. Two threads will be the same mess times two.

avocado22

Jan 12, 2021
Here ya go -

Thanks for sharing! I was downloading part 3 when the old links were deleted. I almost screamed. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes