Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YassGawd

Apr 24, 2019
What about Ravasheen's stuff? Like countertop garbage bins and the like? That's neither here nor there. Also, yeah, WW is a mod, but aren't its animations CC? Why would the mod be in one thread and its animations in an entirely different one? Or there's RedAppleNet and its venue builds - the mod goes in one thread and the venue builds in another?
RVSN items that have interactions are mods. The items just for decoration are cc. animations are mods. If a venue contains mods, like Red Apple, it would be in mods. The zip contains all of it together. So yes, a creator could have items in both. You wouldn't have to go searching for matching mods and cc because most creators will combine everything needed in the zip or folder, like Ksuihuh does.

carmena

Jan 23, 2021
Quick question - when I download files from anon files they always end in ".dmg" are these files safe? and if so how do I extract?

Thank you in advance.

Oct 26, 2018
Dear Members and followers, here is some stuff by Darte77 I opened it after receiving the donation and is basically accessories glasses, female clothing and a male winter jacket. Cyber Punk Inspired CC , Enjoy!

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
Quick question - when I download files from anon files they always end in ".dmg" are these files safe? and if so how do I extract?

Thank you in advance.
I upload and download from Anon files all the time and have had no problems. The .dmg that you are seeing as an extension is for an Apple Image File, they are used to compress files into them, like let us say and ISO, for a lack of knowing better how to explain it. You could open it with a DMG file extractor. Probably the person that posted it is using a MAC or Linux and decided to use this to compress whatever it is they have shared. My personal opinion would be, unless you knew, exactly what was inside the file, I would not bother to download ii. I always upload in .ZIP and that is exactly what people get when they download what I uploaded. I hope this helps in making a decision.

Last edited:

carmena

Jan 23, 2021
I upload and download from Anon files all the time and have had no problems. The .dmg that you are seeing as an extension is for an Apple Image File, they are used to compress files into them, like let us say and ISO, for a lack of knowing better how to explain it. You could open it with a DMG file extractor. Probably the person that posted it is using a MAC or Linux and decided to use this to compress whatever it is they have shared. My personal opinion would be, unless you knew, exactly what was inside the file, I would not bother to downloaded. I always upload in .ZIP and that is exactly what people get when they download what I uploaded. I hope this helps in making a decision.
thank you this was helpful

• Hey there
Reactions: grieralexander

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone else experiencing issues with Paranormal? For one I lag whenever the lights flicker. Second the dude ghost is a chick, with facial hair and a dude voice. Third bonehilda is a normal woman and not a skeleton whenever I summon her. I'm guessing WW/MCCC is conflicting with the DLC?

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Anyone else experiencing issues with Paranormal? For one I lag whenever the lights flicker. Second the dude ghost is a chick, with facial hair and a dude voice. Third bonehilda is a normal woman and not a skeleton whenever I summon her. I'm guessing WW/MCCC is conflicting with the DLC?
NPCC by Paulson Breaks bonehilda.

breezysmallz

Jul 28, 2020
severe lag for me too!

Last edited:
Reactions: docteure
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes