Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Anyone else suddenly can't modify the active household in CAS? I can modify the butler and others, but not the household I'm playing...?

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
Good morning to everybody. I have a problem, with the last update of NISA my sims no longer get jealous when they see their partners cheating. When I take out Nisa this is solved. Someone abe how to fix it?
It's a known issue. I don't know of a workaround or fix, but I would imagine one is coming.
well ok, there is really something that doesn't add up , maybe really it is broken, but how can you then explain then that it DOES work for somebody, if not majority (maybe, haven't really count)

!personally, I've never had(/seen) any problems with jealousy in above combination MC + Turbo + Nisa , latest versions avail.

Maybe if you guys/girls can compare what settings/mods do you have in common, because without any debug log there is kinda zero chance that it can be helped
I know its a drat to be debugging stuff instead playing... but seems you're outta other options.

There is a way to find out , remember Sims3 testing,
1. copy your entire .(docs).\"Electronic Arts" folder to a safe place, I know there's literally "gigs"
2. then delete original source
3. start game a new, create new household , save etc. ... exit
4. start putting mods ... but now be very picky, just those 3 at first
5... use cheats or not to test all combinations
(xxx) after all pain gone , luckily, ,..just delete new Electronic Arts, and copy the one form backup location
Good luck

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
well ok, there is really something that doesn't add up , maybe really it is broken, but how can you then explain then that it DOES work for somebody, if not majority (maybe, haven't really count)

!personally, I've never had(/seen) any problems with jealousy in above combination MC + Turbo + Nisa , latest versions avail.

Maybe if you guys/girls can compare what settings/mods do you have in common, because without any debug log there is kinda zero chance that it can be helped
I know its a drat to be debugging stuff instead playing... but seems you're outta other options.

There is a way to find out , remember Sims3 testing,
1. copy your entire .(docs).\"Electronic Arts" folder to a safe place, I know there's literally "gigs"
2. then delete original source
3. start game a new, create new household , save etc. ... exit
4. start putting mods ... but now be very picky, just those 3 at first
5... use cheats or not to test all combinations
(xxx) after all pain gone , luckily, ,..just delete new Electronic Arts, and copy the one form backup location
Good luck
It should be fixed by the latest update of Nisa anyway (v2.0.996c)

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Can anyone help me figure out, why I have these LE's? The website, lastexception.com, does not know them and I can't trace to which mod it is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xCowboyx

Apr 25, 2018
You also have another outdated mod for something like wicked Work Mod like Mistress.Package or some sort.... if you have WoohooForMoney that mod is outdated...the same for Jen85_WickedJobs and WickedWork_prealpha0-02.. Any mods that you recently added remove them...

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
You also have another outdated mod for something like wicked Work Mod like Mistress.Package or some sort.... if you have WoohooForMoney that mod is outdated...the same for Jen85_WickedJobs and WickedWork_prealpha0-02.. Any mods that you recently added remove them...
Thanks for the help :) I'm down to a single LE, but just can't figure out which mod it might be. Anyone have a wild idea, or should I start by removing mods and start over?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: RandomCrsz

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
ok Remove The mod SimulationFix.. that ought to do it... SimulationLagFix or something of that sort... That mod is also outdated and has issues...
Thank you soooo much! Have been chasing down a rather large amount of LE's and these had been eluding me. I still get a notification when I start the game, but the log is empty, so that's good :)

Reactions: RandomCrsz

xCowboyx

Apr 25, 2018
You are very welcome @DrunkDragon Dang Ik that error to but can't remember at this time...think thinking... try removing your build items.. When loading it locks your mod files and reads your localthumbcache.package file .. I doubt deleting that and the clientDB.package file together will fix it but you can try that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes