Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
Yes Correct @UYScutti23 thank you for correcting me :) srry i didn't wrote correctly which patch it was @RevanXe . and as for condoms... omg... i believe its fault of Nisa mod. because there are condoms too in Nisa. but it may be other mod... i don't know i have no problems with condoms... welll i hope i didn't check it now.

EDIT: Ive checked and Wicked Condoms and Little Rabbit (Nisa Mod) are working correctly with each other. hmmm... @RevanXe if there is a chance you using other mod with condoms related ?

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
As far as I have gathered (I could be wrong), the to modders are somewhat at war with each other.
You're right, and i'll go further, everyone is at war against Arturl, so that include MCCC from Deaderpool too, and Modthesims as well (so lot of LE due to PMM are to expect).

Seventy9

Apr 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

• Improved Body Selector consistency
  • Fixed Sims mood tests not working
  • Fixed 'Perfect Birth Control Mode' not affecting Early Birth Control moodlet
  • Fixed randomization of underwear not working
  • Fixed CAS Parts Handler not loading sets of parts

kaprol88

Sep 23, 2017
So in Nisa's mod everyone is bisexual, until we set them to either gay or straight? Because there's no option to make them bisexual.

Also just a heads up, The Simulation Lag Fix should be updated (in the comments section at ModTheSims), I have no LE's with it.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Yes Correct @UYScutti23 thank you for correcting me :) srry i didn't wrote correctly which patch it was @RevanXe . and as for condoms... omg... i believe its fault of Nisa mod. because there are condoms too in Nisa. but it may be other mod... i don't know i have no problems with condoms... welll i hope i didn't check it now.

EDIT: Ive checked and Wicked Condoms and Little Rabbit (Nisa Mod) are working correctly with each other. hmmm... @RevanXe if there is a chance you using other mod with condoms related ?
I believe so as there are Rabbit condoms in my game, can't for the life of me remember which mod it is. Ill peruse around my mod folder and see.

Edit: Could the culprit be CNWW mod? Ive tried 2 versions of it so far, the previous version caused issues so i deleted it, it was updated recently so thought i would give it another go. I noticed in my game i had 0% of conceiving, now without it it's 30%. Not tried using condoms yet but here's hoping.

Edit2: And it was. Had a feeling. Cheers for the tip, helped me figure it out.(y)

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
You're right, and i'll go further, everyone is at war against Arturl, so that include MCCC from Deaderpool too, and Modthesims as well (so lot of LE due to PMM are to expect).
Well, now you just got me plain curious. Do you know what it is about? Does anyone know?

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Well, now you just got me plain curious. Do you know what it is about? Does anyone know?
It started because Arturl took Wickedwhims code for his PMM mod and didn't even bother asking Turbodriver if he could use it, or tried to modify a bit his code. Because of that, Deaderpool and MCCC support team decided to stop helping PMM users. In response, Arturl decided to copy MCCC functionnalities to add it to his mod as well. Then, Deaderpool and MCCC team made a huge message of complain, and decided to copy the functionnalities in PMM that weren't in MCCC, and in addition, assuring that MCCC and PMM would be uncompatible through the script. Turbodriver followed the movement and did the same with WW, now uncompatible with PMM, and Modthesims admin said that they're pretty much going to do the same with a lot of their mods.

The whole point of this is that they find scandalous that someone "stole" their code and earn money of it.

Now, for PMM users (i never used it, even before the "war"), they'll have to wait for Arturl to find fixes for his mod to be compatible with WW and others.

Personnally, if we don't take into consideration how childish it looks, i find it's pretty good as it'll force the main modders like Deaderpool or Turbodriver to add more functionnalities to their mods, so...

But it's a quite interesting drama to read anyway, if you have time to spend :p

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
few pages back (10?+), @M@ndy knows better, she posted screenshoUt Deaderpool whining
..mainly sumthin bout PMM usin others "copyrighted" (yea right) lines of code

And he (PMM) is probably right to do it that (only?) way because if mod is achieving same/similar functions , in order they are all to be compatible ... and transfer 'calls' to each other .. there probably isn't another way
But.. "I'm more popular then you so you drop it..." case... in essence

..ah Scooty beat me by a sec ..why, Thank you dear :) ... you see , (s)he took my code in reply so I'm complaining :p

Reactions: UYScutti23

Doraguniru

Sep 28, 2017
So in Nisa's mod everyone is bisexual, until we set them to either gay or straight? Because there's no option to make them bisexual.

Also just a heads up, The Simulation Lag Fix should be updated (in the comments section at ModTheSims), I have no LE's with it.
Nisa's gender preference isn't working at all. You have to use testingcheats true cheat in order to access the gender preference cheat. I made 2 guys and make them straight and then I made them flirt each other and now they are in a romantic relationship. Also everyone is bi by default so you can't make them bisexual. Just use ww.gender_preference homo/hetero Name Surname cheat and you are good to go.

Reactions: andebria

HandMeDowns

Oct 29, 2017
Only some of you will find this funny, but this is so true XD
View attachment 223276
Not sure if you just earned my first ever comment in here, but WOW! Writing in English, not Danish so we don't annoy others. I don't even use this "forum", - cause no kiddos - but even I know, this is so insanely SPOT ON! Whoever made it, should maybe do the big government software. They'd have to hire thousands of new workers just cause of the time spent on going through the BULLSHIT in there, but at least any hackers would go nuts before managing to crack it... Good one!

Reactions: DrunkDragon

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
@HandMeDowns Was posting it from my phone, while I waited for the misses and was just too plainly tired and lazy to translate it. In true Activision-Blizzard style: "Don't you guys have Google Translate?"

HandMeDowns

Oct 29, 2017
@HandMeDowns Was posting it from my phone, while I waited for the misses and was just too plainly tired and lazy to translate it. In true Activision-Blizzard style: "Don't you guys have Google Translate?"
Hahaha even if you had translated the speech bubles, you stand the risk of doing a whole monologue on how bad and mindblowingly frustrating Forældreintra is... and still nobody would get it. It's just in a league of it's own and explaining it is hard

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Hey guys, so I've accidentally deleted my Default.ini So I've wondered if someone can share one for me? I have The Sims 4 1.48.94.1020 from CODEX. Or better yet are there anyway I can turn plumbob invisible? I try to use the options from WW (or was it MC Command?) but it just turns everything over your head invisible which is not really what I'm looking for.

bubboba

Apr 23, 2018
Hey guys, so I've accidentally deleted my Default.ini So I've wondered if someone can share one for me? I have The Sims 4 1.48.94.1020 from CODEX. Or better yet are there anyway I can turn plumbob invisible? I try to use the options from WW (or was it MC Command?) but it just turns everything over your head invisible which is not really what I'm looking for.
Default.ini from The Sims 4 Get Famous\Game\Bin directory:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes