Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Good lord look at this ask google thread.

ANYWAYS, PSA FOR PMM!!

Art's PMM does not work with WW anymore. And he has given up on trying to make them work. So you have to choose which mod you will use. If you use both and encounter a problem, that is on you.

View attachment 235663
Is there a new update for PMM ? the lastest version I downloaded it from here isn't compatible with the newest update of MCCC
You have to choose either PMM or MCCC/WW.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Do you know what I find really funny? in almost 90 percent of games of the patreon, no matter how much money is poured into them, they leave their games not finished, and the money has already gone to an unfinished product. But even more amusing is that many of the patrons are happy that they are given to play the broken version of the game before others.
Developers use their sponsors as beta testers and donors also pay for it) people have become strange these days ...

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
i didn't. if you click spoiler>click to expand the links show. at least they have for me on 3 browsers. but since many are having an issue, i'm gonna take this L and re-link them. sorry for the trouble!

Strange... I couldn't see the "click to expand" until I used CTRL+scroll wheel and enlarged the browser 10%. Then it was visible. Had the same result in Firerfox and Chrome.. So yeah, it's there alright.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Downwithpatreon is offline as they're moving their site to a new host or something like that.
It should be back and updated for 8th February (that's what they told me by mail), and if not, don't panic, they have a lot of things to manage so of course it might take time. :)

kaprol88

Sep 23, 2017
Based 02/04/2019, I think it's 2nd of April (day/month/year), which clearly violates EA's two weeks after launch rule.

Reactions: maldo
Aug 20, 2017
YrSa update - Special package - 2 February 2019

Immodest Offer (Pissing)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not on my hand-finished, hand-stained oak floors you don't, lady!
:D
Thanks for the share though, @UYScutti23

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes