Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
with MCCC 6.1.0.4, I can't remove moodlets or change my sim's mood anymore? Anyone else having this issue?
Not having the same issue as you. But my saves don't actually save everything anymore. Play for 5 mins or 2 hours, doesn't matter which, next game starts where the game prior to it started and all progress to do with relationships will be lost.

Reactions: Arthurjob
Sep 21, 2018
Not having the same issue as you. But my saves don't actually save everything anymore. Play for 5 mins or 2 hours, doesn't matter which, next game starts where the game prior to it started and all progress to do with relationships will be lost.
oh that's disgusting. I'm rolling back to 6.0.0.2 or whatever the hell I just deleted out of my game for this version. :LOL:

Reactions: MC Johnsson

Seventy9

Apr 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WickedWhims 4.3.5.140

Impressions
  • Added the Impressions System
The whole system is explained below.
Icons made by , based on designs by CultureTalk.

Relationships
  • Added Persistent Social Boredom
Repeating social interactions leads to boredom, which in the base game is forgotten immediately after the conversation ends. This is a pretty cheesy way of avoiding boredom and can be easily done by accident.​
With Persistent Social Boredom, Sims remember every repeated interaction for the next 8 hours, so forcing social interactions isn't possible and you need to be more cautious to not make things boring.​

Body Selector
  • Added body parts icons
Icons made by .

Sex Animations
  • Added cleaning of unnecessary sex interactions from objects to improve performance
EXPERIMENTAL ONLY - This only occurs with the 'Experimental Mode' enabled.

Sex Autonomy
  • Fixed police patrols ignoring work for autonomy sex
  • Fixed cancelled joining to sex preventing autonomy joining forever

Menstrual Cycle
  • Fixed clothes getting dirty from period blood without watching machines

Underwear
  • Fixed Sims underwear resetting to default when using fullbody outfits

Other
  • Added 'Experimental Mode' setting
Some potentially unstable features that will be introduced in the future might be better when only available with this setting enabled. This allows users to disable these features when issues occur and avoid problems until fixed.
Disabling this setting is only advised when an issue is encountered.
  • Fixed acquiring custom skill notification not showing up
  • Minor performance improvements

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Had the SAME issue, eventually i couldn't load my saves at all. Started with losing progress. Just got rid of it till im sure there is a stable version.

Sep 21, 2018
It’s under cheat sim info> change sim mood without the shift click
Yeah, I'm aware, that's how I've always done it. It's not doing anything for my sims. I've changed nothing, downloaded no new mods, literally all I did was update MCCC, and now that function won't work. I even tried the cheat code itself and it said it was disabled by MCCC. Not sure what happened, butttt definitely won't be using this version.

D

Deleted member 970849

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WickedWhims 4.3.5.140

Impressions
  • Added the Impressions System
The whole system is explained below.
Icons made by , based on designs by CultureTalk.

Relationships
  • Added Persistent Social Boredom
Repeating social interactions leads to boredom, which in the base game is forgotten immediately after the conversation ends. This is a pretty cheesy way of avoiding boredom and can be easily done by accident.​
With Persistent Social Boredom, Sims remember every repeated interaction for the next 8 hours, so forcing social interactions isn't possible and you need to be more cautious to not make things boring.​

Body Selector
  • Added body parts icons
Icons made by .

Sex Animations
  • Added cleaning of unnecessary sex interactions from objects to improve performance
EXPERIMENTAL ONLY - This only occurs with the 'Experimental Mode' enabled.

Sex Autonomy
  • Fixed police patrols ignoring work for autonomy sex
  • Fixed cancelled joining to sex preventing autonomy joining forever

Menstrual Cycle
  • Fixed clothes getting dirty from period blood without watching machines

Underwear
  • Fixed Sims underwear resetting to default when using fullbody outfits

Other
  • Added 'Experimental Mode' setting
Some potentially unstable features that will be introduced in the future might be better when only available with this setting enabled. This allows users to disable these features when issues occur and avoid problems until fixed.
Disabling this setting is only advised when an issue is encountered.

• Fixed acquiring custom skill notification not showing up
  • Minor performance improvements
is the boredom thing the impressions system?

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Why the hell is WW have these? Isnt personality should be like MCCC territory? WW is a sex simulator lol... @.@
I tend to agree... But I'm guessing that in order to keep that Patreon cash flowing, he's got to justify it somehow. Just think this is going beyond what WW is intended to be. Hope it can be turned off.

Oct 13, 2018
See:
Okay, while this seems interesting for more linear gameplay, if I want to have a random save of casual sex and debauchery this update seems like it might throw a wrench into that. Hopefully it can be toggled on and off, otherwise that's gonna suck.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I am having the same issue. I think I'll be going back to the previous version....*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes