Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Lol E404 is on Patreon.. We’re close “business” friends.

Shit it was me that pushed her into WW because she was like fuck this shit tbh. She tried to get me to keep making clothes also. Lol Ying Yang.

She is like #1 next to Motherlode imo.. all she is missing is sound.

She doesn’t charge for WW animations because in her opinion it is not her best work yet. But if you need poses and etc those are there.
Well what can I say, thanks for bringing us one of the best animators of current WW! :D

Reactions: Darth Keadus

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017

Shit it was me that pushed her into WW because she was like fuck this shit tbh. She tried to get me to keep making clothes also. Lol Ying Yang.

She doesn’t charge for WW animations because in her opinion it is not her best work yet. But if you need poses and etc those are there.
If she thinks what she does is bad, i can't wait to see what she thinks is her best, and if she decides to charge... well.. we will just pirate her, that's what we do here.

moonbats

Nov 16, 2018
NVM it doesn't go away....is anyone else having issues download from DWP now???

I literally cannot get anything it just stops after a few seconds....

Sep 13, 2018
NVM it doesn't go away....is anyone else having issues download from DWP now???

I literally cannot get anything it just stops after a few seconds....
It seems to be extremely slow right now. I've had it loaded in another tab for 10 minutes and it hasn't loaded the full page yet. I'm reasonably certain there isn't anything new today.

ShaggyDhs78

Jul 17, 2018
My Festivals in the city won't go away. They are always up, but never anyone working there. Could that be linked to why my Sims spend over 24 hours at work?

Sep 13, 2018
My Festivals in the city won't go away. They are always up, but never anyone working there. Could that be linked to why my Sims spend over 24 hours at work?
Sounds like it could be related, though I'm not sure how to fix it. My first suggestion would be to disable script mods and see if that still happens. If that fixes it, start troubleshooting script mods. If it doesn't fix it, obviously you have a problem with the game/save file. Troubleshoot that.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
What's truly amazing to me is that Lupobianco's animations have gone from just awful to very good. They are drastically different from where they started.

Zakrath

Jul 30, 2018

Is she new to animations? I discovered her few time ago and I think she is amazing at her work

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I had this problem so I used Google to find the answer and I think it is a base game bug. You have to go to the festival and wait for it to tear down when it is over before leaving. I don't think this problem happens every time and if you don't go to the festival, it won't set up in the first place.

D

Deleted member 970849

Her new ground sequence is so good. I had to double check cause I thought it was from motherlode when it played for the first time in my game lol.

D

Deleted member 970849

What's truly amazing to me is that Lupobianco's animations have gone from just awful to very good. They are drastically different from where they started.
A lot of them have. Even motherlode's early stuff I had to check off cause the quality with the work now is night and day. Amra's prolly the only one who understood the rig right away.

dessertbunny

Dec 9, 2018
Hey guys and gals. I'm wondering if anyone can solve this or if everyone has to go through this whenever they update Wicked Whims. Which is quite often. Every single time I update everything seems to reset on every sim and suddenly everyone's having sex in public and acting like bunny rabbits. Is there any way to save the settings even though more settings have been added? There's a WickedWhimsSettings folder but it's always empty.

(E40 has the best sex scenes. Well, what I like sexually IRL. I wish I could afford Lupobianco's patreon, maybe one day it'll be available)

D

Deleted member 970849

Hey guys and gals. I'm wondering if anyone can solve this or if everyone has to go through this whenever they update Wicked Whims. Which is quite often. Every single time I update everything seems to reset on every sim and suddenly everyone's having sex in public and acting like bunny rabbits. Is there any way to save the settings even though more settings have been added? There's a WickedWhimsSettings folder but it's always empty.

(E40 has the best sex scenes. Well, what I like sexually IRL. I wish I could afford Lupobianco's patreon, maybe one day it'll be available)
Firstly everything's available here. All of lupo's stuff is here. On losing all your settings that's weird doesnt happen with me, but there is an export setting option in WW. You can go in the WW menu select the import/export option then export your current settings. Better to do that before updates since you can just import and get back your settings if they're lost.

D

Deleted member 970849

Anarcis and Zorak to me are the ones who never bothered to improve. They're still pretty lifeless and stiff. Straight outta Second Life.
I dont have these two in my game. The animators currently in my game are Motherlode, Amra, E4, OLL, Mike, Golden, Lifeline, Dagger and Atrois. Then I check off the anims from these that look robotic/unrealistic or sequences with too much repetition in them. Im glad a lot of people stepped it up though cause for a while I couldn't even play S4 or S3 cause the quality was that much better in 3.

Reactions: taped up cd

knm5624

Nov 25, 2017

You can import and export your settings. Just Export the settings and everytime you update or start and new game just import the settings that you exported

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Anarcis and Zorak to me are the ones who never bothered to improve. They're still pretty lifeless and stiff. Straight outta Second Life.
It would be nice to have some sort of rating system for animations. There are a lot of real good ones, but there are just as many awful ones. Two of my favorites are Mike24 and Golden88. I don't think golden has made any animations for quite some time though. I have to agree with you on Anarcis and Zorak, had to remove those. Although I just put Zorak's latest back in to see if things have gotten better. I used to have tons of animations in my game, but took many of them out because they were just horrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes