Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Good creators are their own worst critics, this is also why they are good creators because they strive to improve.
Being it's own critic can also limit your point of view, there has to be balance where she listen to herself and others, bad and good critics from outside, when constructive, are amazing.

Reactions: hmorphone

PutuPisReal

May 8, 2018
Mccc will disable itself if you have PMM, so PMM will stay active.
The creator of PMM, ArtUrlWWW, said this himself on the post of his recent update v. 37.1 via Patreon. MCCC has nothing to do with blocking PMM, but WW, TURBODRIVER, is the main culprit here

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
The creator of PMM, ArtUrlWWW, said this himself on the post of his recent update v. 37.1 via Patreon. MCCC has nothing to do with blocking PMM, but WW, TURBODRIVER, is the main culprit here
It's my understanding, after reading various posts from both Turbodriver and Deaderpool, that this became an issue when ArtUrlWWW was found to be lifting code from both modders to use in his own mods. That's what precipitated this whole fiasco.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I can understand why an embargo was placed against PMM from developers who have seen their "line for line" code in a mod which did not credit them nor have permission to use such code. I know I would be upset if something "I made" were used in a PAID project without my permission. I feel the course of action that Deaderpool and Turbodriver have taken is justified.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Its one thing to steal from someone and use it for your own *cough*wealldoithere*cough* but another thing to steal from other to make money for yourself.

Reactions: maldo

PutuPisReal

May 8, 2018
It's my understanding, after reading various posts from both Turbodriver and Deaderpool, that this became an issue when ArtUrlWWW was found to be lifting code from both modders to use in his own mods. That's what precipitated this whole fiasco.
My point is that I rather use PMM than MCCC, I couldn't give a rats ass what the hell is going on between them. I like PMM's set up, I'm not saying I don't like MCCC but i think he really improved upon it greatly

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Hey guys and gals. I'm wondering if anyone can solve this or if everyone has to go through this whenever they update Wicked Whims. Which is quite often. Every single time I update everything seems to reset on every sim and suddenly everyone's having sex in public and acting like bunny rabbits. Is there any way to save the settings even though more settings have been added? There's a WickedWhimsSettings folder but it's always empty.

(E40 has the best sex scenes. Well, what I like sexually IRL. I wish I could afford Lupobianco's patreon, maybe one day it'll be available)
If you are still having this problem, are you using WW's auto install? I find that if you do a manual install (i.e. remove the pkg/script files from your mod folder, copy over the pkg/script files from zip) it tends to work. There's a WW folder in your Save folder, which I assume the installer is wiping.

renarena

Jul 2, 2018
Anarcis and Zorak to me are the ones who never bothered to improve. They're still pretty lifeless and stiff. Straight outta Second Life.
Mannn! I thought that I was the only one that was thinking Anarcis was/is making no kind of progress...like at all. I mean, he's doing new positions but not leveling up on the flow of his animations...plus, it's rare that he makes a climax animation and if there is a climax, it's not automatic. I gave up on being his patreon a while ago because he isn't interested in making progress with his animations. He seems to be happy with the way they are :confused:

ara shadow

Nov 13, 2018
A lot of them have. Even motherlode's early stuff I had to check off cause the quality with the work now is night and day. Amra's prolly the only one who understood the rig right away.
Amra did a lot of animations for Kinky World in S3, so I feel like they had a head start since a lot of the animators had never even used blender before.

Reactions: trolololooo

ara shadow

Nov 13, 2018
This may be a ridiculous question but it's been on my mind and with all of the frustration and complaints we seem to have against Turbodriver, I figure I should at least throw it out there.
Have any of you ever thought of making a different sex mod?
I've been trying to get into modding and bring some of the functionality of KW from the Sims 3 into the Sims 4 but I keep having software problems.
Anyways I just feel like there are enough XML experienced, tech savvy people on this thread that it wouldn't be an impossible feat...

Also it would be a great way to stick it to the Patreon-man. LOL Just a thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes