Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
Here is the Latest Mike24 Animations -

MommaBear If you could support Wild Guy or Lifeline that would be great! I have pledged to Mike this month.
As for uploading I use sendspace, its super easy to use. Welcome to the team! x

Mike24 Animations -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a.e.buchwalter

Mar 16, 2018
Hello! I downloaded the latest WW version from here and received an LE. Is it safe to assume it is only that I turned the Monsters Under the Bed function off as the reason for the LE? I have received other LEs that mentioned WW-Experimental, but I stupidly deleted those before I thought better about it... Any ideas as to bugs, etc.?

Side Note: I just starting modding super recently and this forum has been incredibly helpful!

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
God I hope this thread doesn't turn into technical support, there's enough of it on LL :disappointed:

kaprol88

Sep 23, 2017
Here is the Latest Mike24 Animations -

MommaBear If you could support Wild Guy or Lifeline that would be great! I have pledged to Mike this month.
As for uploading I use sendspace, its super easy to use. Welcome to the team! x

Mike24 Animations -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much. :D Are there newer versions of the other 2 files (WW_mike24_Animations.package and WW_mike24_FutaAnimations.package)?

Also Emma's site is down again (due to technical difficulties)

D

Deleted member 264337

I have a question about the tongue, i'm still confused about whether i should download it or not... as far as i know it's included with the latest wickedwhims release, and i have it.. but i don't know.. is that all? or do i need to get the meshes from Autobanned's thread?

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
I have a question about the tongue, i'm still confused about whether i should download it or not... as far as i know it's included with the latest wickedwhims release, and i have it.. but i don't know.. is that all? or do i need to get the meshes from Autobanned's thread?
It's part of the rig, animators can use it if they want. You don't need to do anything. And as stated on Turbodriver's thread: Don't install any breasts, tongue, or penis animation skeleton (rig) mods!

Reactions: hmorphone

pasoendan

Dec 16, 2017
you still need the meshes from autobanned thread,
in first page from wickedwhims thread said, its only the rig are included, but not the mesh
the thing about dont install any breast, tongue or penis mod, is about the rig mod. not the mesh

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
So, I'm super-new to posting in forums, much less uploading files, but I've been subscribing to both Azmodan and lupobianco on patreon for a while. I'd be glad to share with ya'll what I dl every month - I understand that the creators put a LOT of time into what they do, but once I've paid for it, I see no reason why I shouldn't be able to share, right? So, tell me what I can do to help. If i need to subscribe to someone other than those two, like Mike24, let me know.
Hey buddy! An update!
So the ones we got covered are:

- Lupo (me)
- oOL (me)
- Zorak (Emma)
- Moth (me)
- A. Tr (me)
- Lifeline (jf)
- Mike (jf)

wild I posted him recently. I suggest to skip this month since he doesn't post much.
So keep supporting Azmo as you're doing and thanks!

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Can anyone figure out this last exception?
I know this isn't technical support... but I can't ask on LL for reasons :coldsweat:

Aug 30, 2017
Can anyone figure out this last exception?
I know this isn't technical support... but I can't ask on LL for reasons :coldsweat:
Wow! I had the exact same LE text, but I was testing a new trait I made for personal use. I deleted the broadcasters I added and I stopped generating the text. But unless you have custom traits I now think it was a WW error all along. I hope someone can figure it out.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
you still need the meshes from autobanned thread,
in first page from wickedwhims thread said, its only the rig are included, but not the mesh
the thing about dont install any breast, tongue or penis mod, is about the rig mod. not the mesh
My bad, I have the meshes for several animators too. @Ayserx sorry for the misinformation :(

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
So, I THINK i've managed to upload Azmo's latest. These files require additional objects which I believe are in the mega folder. If I'm doing this wrong, have pity on my old-lady self (yeah, that's me yelling at the kids to get off her damn lawn.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes