• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
PLEASE DON'T RESPOND TO THIS POST

I just wanted to pass this on, but dont wanna throw this thread way off topic.

Just found this video of an interesting mod in the works. "Multiplayer"
its a bit off topic but just had to share and this is the only community im active in lol.

More info here...

Last edited:

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
guys, i just found someone shared cc hair donate/topstuff category from newsea, may i post the link here?
Hi, I added all the newsea hair to my folder, they were all individually zipped and would take an age to add to your game. I have Cas screened it and batch fixed it for Sims,
I always reccomend you do this after adding any content to the game and it saves a lot of issues!

Please see these tutorials before posting about missing tops... hair.. and beds/sofas not working.. and such.Or post in a tech forum ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
Azmodan has added a ballet barre (sounds of girly squealing) and some new anis.

ballet barre object:

updated animations ( replaces the pkg you currently have):

MommaBear, u da bomb!
Great to have you here!!

Reactions: MommaBear

robyou87

Jul 18, 2017
So, I THINK i've managed to upload Azmo's latest. These files require additional objects which I believe are in the mega folder. If I'm doing this wrong, have pity on my old-lady self (yeah, that's me yelling at the kids to get off her damn lawn.)
So, I THINK i've managed to upload Azmo's latest. These files require additional objects which I believe are in the mega folder. If I'm doing this wrong, have pity on my old-lady self (yeah, that's me yelling at the kids to get off her damn lawn.)
Do you download both or just one ?

Reactions: MommaBear

robyou87

Jul 18, 2017
Does anybody no which LunarEclipse Penis files are you suppose to download i think did something wrong not showing up right ? I new someone on here had all the file download for body parts once?

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
Hi, I added all the newsea hair to my folder, they were all individually zipped and would take an age to add to your game. I have Cas screened it and batch fixed it for Sims,
I always reccomend you do this after adding any content to the game and it saves a lot of issues!

Please see these tutorials before posting about missing tops... hair.. and beds/sofas not working.. and such.Or post in a tech forum ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks.You.Are.The.BOMB. There were a ton of hairs in that folder, so I know it took you a while to screen them all.

Reactions: jF1983

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
For those of you (if there are any) who want Noir's stuff, here's a link with all of the Patreon-only content dating back to October 2017. Each of the separate zips contain read-me texts with information specific to that particular accessory. If ya'll have any questions about which file to use, hit me back and I'll try to help.

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
Azmodan did another update today, this one with 2 complete sequences: group for the sauna, and m/f cowgirl for double-bed. I included both files in the upload so that you can CHOOSE YOUR FLAVOR. You only need one in your animations folder.

Hey, firstly thanks for the all patreon sharing. I want to ask a question about azmadon files i was able to sending both rough and normal animations to mod folder do we must choice just one? I thought the animations are different in them

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Hey, firstly thanks for the all patreon sharing. I want to ask a question about azmadon files i was able to sending both rough and normal animations to mod folder do we must choice just one? I thought the animations are different in them
No, they are the same. You just pick one of the files. What they do is change the simish voices used on the animations.

Маруська

Apr 2, 2018
Azmodan did another update today, this one with 2 complete sequences: group for the sauna, and m/f cowgirl for double-bed. I included both files in the upload so that you can CHOOSE YOUR FLAVOR. You only need one in your animations folder.

Hi, MommaBear. I have a question... Why the date of Azmodan`s files in the archive 19 november 2017?

Last edited:

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018

There's a problem with this upload.
If it's this upload:
DON'T download it. It's simply the re-upload for a lower tier of platinum animations!!! Installing this, you're gonna lose the 10$ ones. Basically he only re-uploaded some previously only available for 10$ animations for the 4.50$ tier. But this upload DOESN'T contain all the new 10$ ones! Hope I'm clear enough!

It's not your fault MommaBear, I think you're simply new at this :p
Just upload 4.50$ regular uploads, and 10$ regular uploads. Avoid entirely "Platinum to Gold".

Also thank you so much for Anarcis! I'm so glad you and jf are in this, helps so much :D :D
Oh and about Anarcis, I suggest to just stay in the 3$ tier. There are really no benefits for the poll tier and the request tier.
If you want to request something, you should ask other people (like Azmo, who seems to take requests). ONE request for 10$ is too much. And 5$ isn't worth it, since one vote always falls short against the majority. Who will ALWAYS vote for the crappiest/more uncreative option for some reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes