Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
There's a problem with this upload.
If it's this upload:
DON'T download it. It's simply the re-upload for a lower tier of platinum animations!!! Installing this, you're gonna lose the 10$ ones. Basically he only re-uploaded some previously only available for 10$ animations for the 4.50$ tier. But this upload DOESN'T contain all the new 10$ ones! Hope I'm clear enough!

It's not your fault MommaBear, I think you're simply new at this :p
Just upload 4.50$ regular uploads, and 10$ regular uploads. Avoid entirely "Platinum to Gold".

Also thank you so much for Anarcis! I'm so glad you and jf are in this, helps so much :D :D
Oh and about Anarcis, I suggest to just stay in the 3$ tier. There are really no benefits for the poll tier and the request tier.
If you want to request something, you should ask other people (like Azmo, who seems to take requests). ONE request for 10$ is too much. And 5$ isn't worth it, since one vote always falls short against the majority. Who will ALWAYS vote for the crappiest/more uncreative option for some reason.
I feel like such a numb-nuts. Thanks for letting me know. I haven't used these animations since the newest update.

Reactions: _Fin_

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Noooo really don't worry at all :D these pages are never really clear, many of them just assume, at one point, that one can navigate their multiple tiers with understanding everything from the get-go. Only ooLala is very clear.

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
Noooo really don't worry at all :D these pages are never really clear, many of them just assume, at one point, that one can navigate their multiple tiers with understanding everything from the get-go. Only ooLala is very clear.
Thanks for your patience. I swear, how is it that someone who can titrate IV drips on the fly canNOT figure out tiers? Anyway, I reposted the previous files with the current animations. (I think. Still haven't gotten around to actually playing them.)

Hardude12

Feb 10, 2018
does anyone know the mod which can be lifted up clothes, (like upskirt sex or half undressing pants) because i like clothed sex than nude
(like the picture below, i want to lift up the skirt to the red line)

Aug 20, 2017
does anyone know the mod which can be lifted up clothes, (like upskirt sex or half undressing pants) because i like clothed sex than nude
What about this one?

She also has at least one uplifted shirt and lots of great clothing on other pages

Last edited:
Reactions: MommaBear and EixL

kaprol88

Sep 23, 2017
Anybody knows something about Emma's site? You can only access the blogspot if you are invited and the other site is gone (404 error).

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
There are two that I use from Lovers Lab:

Reactions: MommaBear

Hardude12

Feb 10, 2018
thanks, but i actually thinking about a mod that can lifted up all of the Original and CC skirt or pants, like partially opened up, like a undress bottom option in Wicked Whims, (like in the pictures that i upload, i love that dress, and i want to lifted up that dress to the red line i draw)

Hardude12

Feb 10, 2018
thanks, but actually i want the mod that can lifted up all of original and cc clothes, like the undressing bottom options in Wickedwhims (its like this picture that i upload, i love that dress and i want to lift up that dress to the red line that i draw)

Reactions: Lady Whistledown

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
thanks, but actually i want the mod that can lifted up all of original and cc clothes, like the undressing bottom options in Wickedwhims (its like this picture that i upload, i love that dress and i want to lift up that dress to the red line that i draw)
It's not possible to do that

Reactions: MommaBear and EixL

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Unfortunately there is no way to "mod" it to where you can lift clothes up, instead you'll have to find clothes that are already hiked up and revealing, then disable the removal of clothes during sex in wicked whims options. This has the side effect of causing ALL sims to have clothed sex regardless of what they're wearing so if you have autonomy on you'll have a lot of situations of people having sex in some goofy sex-unfriendly clothes. One time I forgot I had it disabled and went out to a bar only to find everyone having sex in bear costumes.

Reactions: MommaBear

uriel1987

May 1, 2017
Just found this mod, it allows to deactivate autonomous actions just by clicking on an object, it's quite advanced you can save settings make sims specific and it's very easy to use, it's making my prehistoric playtrough much better and i think i will keep for regular gameplay too, higly recommend it if you want to tune autonomy.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Just found this mod, it allows to deactivate autonomous actions just by clicking on an object, it's quite advanced you can save settings make sims specific and it's very easy to use, it's making my prehistoric playtrough much better and i think i will keep for regular gameplay too, higly recommend it if you want to tune autonomy.
This bit for people with MCCC:
NOTE
If you use Deaderpool's MC Command Center, the functionality of SCAM is now included in the latest versions (4.0 and newer). Although both mods can theoretically co-exist just fine, it is best to use one or the other (they won't share configurations for one thing).

Last edited:
Reactions: hmorphone

Iudex

Jun 24, 2017
didnt work.
and anyone have ExtremeViolenceMOD v1.5.4 jungle edition? his link is disabled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes