Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

uriel1987

May 1, 2017
This bit for people with MCCC:
NOTE
If you use Deaderpool's MC Command Center, the functionality of SCAM is now included in the latest versions (4.0 and newer). Although both mods can theoretically co-exist just fine, it is best to use one or the other (they won't share configurations for one thing).
How can i use scam functionality with mc command center? I can't find anything useful on the autonomy section, also if i click on an object with mc command center i don't have any of the scam options

edit: nevermind found the option, you have to click on your sim not on your computer, and then mc tuner-enable scam

Last edited:
Reactions: Soulbound
D

Deleted member 264337

have you tried patching furniture for cats and dogs with sims4studio? I was getting lastexceptions as soon as i enter the game, but after i patched the furniture i got no more problems
No tbh, but if that'll help then i'm definitely gonna do it!

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Yup :( ever since updating to jungle.
Well like RealismGurl said, its a buff from a trait. Doesn't have to be a CC trait, could be a Lot Trait that adds the buff or any mod with a broadcasting effect. It's not Nisa or Basemental, that would be all over LL.

Ones to check: hasn't been updated for jungle, WW has this feature as well but not as complex, and anything by Sacrificial, cos I have no idea whats happening with those mods :p

Aug 20, 2017
Azmodan update - adds standing BJ for columns

Thanks MommaBear!

Just a heads up though, McAfee scanned the Rough version and said there was a virus in that file. It didn't find anything in the Normal version though. Anyone else have a virus alert on the Rough version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes