Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 264337

So which website should we use for hosting? :)
I'm not sure what it's called, but when you made your come back you used that one site for a while and it was superb!
All i can think about is SimFileShare!
which is even better

D

Deleted member 264337

I'm leaving these codes for the file uploaders.. incase anyone needs them (only required for registration, you don't have to register to download.. just to upload)

if you use any of these, please reply to this comment and say which code you'll use so i'll remove it since each code can only be used once :)

1- 8Xt7Z9ilF1KimdSb14zh47U91XorwMkZ [USED]
2- DslRwodnVgR9fJjTms7K0Zw1ERcPTmNd [USED]
3- vYgdiGNAUnNNFzadr8cX7RyFbjHoDu60 [USED]
4- XXfz00hl6UCDXbLenb7fZCKSQXfVYObS [USED]
5- 3XM9C5ZktMybrISL4LjyoupaYEaTRdyl
6- edmDafVPYDT2H5YFIoI31PGNdAMpD4M2
7- 2Xtb92zdl4Gp5zUebfBS8JRmJZhrnKRs
8- RiCcDqyLBdYZ2HqEgY4dCl7vj1F2pzOZ

Edit: Added more codes.
I'll post more if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

sstormyy

Nov 23, 2017
I'm leaving these codes for the file uploaders.. incase anyone needs them (only required for registration, you don't have to register to download.. just to upload)

if you use any of these, please reply to this comment and say which code you'll use so i'll remove it since each code can only be used once :)

1- 8Xt7Z9ilF1KimdSb14zh47U91XorwMkZ
2- DslRwodnVgR9fJjTms7K0Zw1ERcPTmNd
3- vYgdiGNAUnNNFzadr8cX7RyFbjHoDu60
4- XXfz00hl6UCDXbLenb7fZCKSQXfVYObS

Thanks a lot, i used 2. code, the 1. one doesn't work, i suppose someone already used it :)

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018

1- 8Xt7Z9ilF1KimdSb14zh47U91XorwMkZ [USED]
2- DslRwodnVgR9fJjTms7K0Zw1ERcPTmNd [USED]
3- vYgdiGNAUnNNFzadr8cX7RyFbjHoDu60
4- XXfz00hl6UCDXbLenb7fZCKSQXfVYObS

This is GREAT!!!! I used #4; #3 was already used.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
I'll keep sendspace, nowadays I'm not posting as much as in the past. Btw, some news about Lala: seems like he has problems (which happens very frequently with him tbf), so I think he'll post a schedule perhaps next week.

Reactions: MommaBear

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Lifeline Update.. On Sendspace :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love how ambiguous these animations can be, they can potentially fit any sort of scenario, compared to the vanilla loving missionary on bed poses that Finfin loves so much :p

Btw, i've read that Mike has update his DF animations, the previews should come out today.

Reactions: MommaBear and _Fin_

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Love how ambiguous these animations can be, they can potentially fit any sort of scenario, compared to the vanilla loving missionary on bed poses that Finfin loves so much :p

Btw, i've read that Mike has update his DF animations, the previews should come out today.
In fact I'm pretty interested in the following DF update. Fridge animations!!

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Like @CamiKaa said i don't understand why using sendspace, it's a pain in my bones, especially for me who get everything at once for the mega folder. Besides the one download at time limitation sendspace also has these moments when download is really slow. Mega, SimFileShare, Google Drive and Onedrive are good options.

Mega folder updated with the additions of the last two weeks.
Change-Log v09:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PonaPon

Jan 17, 2018
Hey boys, it's your annoying lazy man here.
So recently my PC Broke and i had to format it, but this dumbass here managed to not upload the mod files to the cloud, and i have to restart it from scratch.
Here's the thing i require some you guys mods folder (like everything so i can start it from somewhere with the current updated mods, models, animations etc.).
It's more preferable to link me the models folder, since the mods are more easy to find.
If you are unable to do it you can link me to specific collections where i can download.
Sorry for wasting you guys time.
In case i commited anything wrong here contact me and i'll delete this post.
Dood, how did you managed to find this thread and missed the whole point? What you need is written clearly on the main page.

Reading is certainly one thing that helps the most. In case it's not clear, read Turbodriver's instructions after you've grabbed stuffs from the mega folder.

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
Hey boys, it's your annoying lazy man here.
So recently my PC Broke and i had to format it, but this dumbass here managed to not upload the mod files to the cloud, and i have to restart it from scratch.
Here's the thing i require some you guys mods folder (like everything so i can start it from somewhere with the current updated mods, models, animations etc.).
It's more preferable to link me the models folder, since the mods are more easy to find.
If you are unable to do it you can link me to specific collections where i can download.
Sorry for wasting you guys time.
In case i commited anything wrong here contact me and i'll delete this post.
CONTACT you? Like hell would I want to give you a direct line to me! I do agree with one thing you said...you should delete your post. K.Leoric has a sticky on the very first page with a mega folder that has all the mods you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes