Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2017
Like @CamiKaa said i don't understand why using sendspace, it's a pain in my bones, especially for me who get everything at once for the mega folder. Besides the one download at time limitation sendspace also has these moments when download is really slow. Mega, SimFileShare, Google Drive and Onedrive are good options.

Mega folder updated with the additions of the last two weeks.
Change-Log v09:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks so much K.Leoric, and all supporters. So appreciated <3

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
Hey folks! I lost animations with horse cock. No one remembers whose animations this is?
I think that Luxure has a couple of masturbation sequences that use Noir's horse dildo. Would that be it? If so, the animations are in the Mega folder (see K. Leoric's sticky @ beginning of thread) and the dildo is from Noir; you should be able to find it on LL. If not, let me know, and I'll try to find it when I get back next week.

Last edited:
Reactions: KOTika

KOTika

Aug 26, 2017
I think that Luxure has a couple of masturbation sequences that use Noir's horse dildo. Would that be it? If so, the animations are in the Mega folder (see K. Leoric's sticky @ beginning of thread) and the dildo is from Noir; you should be able to find it on LL. If not, let me know, and I'll try to find it when I get back next week.
Yes, sir, my horse cock from LL and as it turned out i have LUXURE animations in game. And i even see these animations in the mod settings, but are no interactions with horse cock. Strange things.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Can some tell me which Animations are the ones for the window sex so i can disable them ?
why would you wanna do that?

who doesn't like their sims having sex outside of the building hovering in mid air?

lol.. thats a good question, i'd like to know this as well. i dont play sims 4 often, too boring for me. but i noticed this the other day. really sucked. thought about trying to reverse the window but was too lazy. then noticed they use both sides of it, so guess that wouldnt work. and my stupid sims seemed to like using windows more for having sex than anywhere else which was pretty annoying for an already annoying game.

Hardude12

Feb 10, 2018
what is the custom location meaning?

and umm..btw Atrois release new animation
(sorry to just told you but not uploaded the animation, coz i'm not a patreon member of them)

Last edited:
Reactions: MommaBear

PonaPon

Jan 17, 2018
I am fine with sendspace's speed. No matter how slow, at end of the day still I get to play the contents thanks to you all uploaders. So... yeah! Thank you!

As for checking which animation related to the window, you can just click the window and select the act yourself. Take a note of the available animations then disable them.

Reactions: MommaBear and _Fin_

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
what is the custom location meaning?

and umm..btw Atrois release new animation
(sorry to just told you but not uploaded the animation, coz i'm not a patreon member of them)
We don't have all the animations from all the patreons, it depends on who our donors wants to pledge for, if it's not uploaded already, it's because no one is following him at the moment.

Reactions: MommaBear

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Thank you so much! Anarc updated as well. Animation seems interesting.
Oh btw, it would help greatly if anyone has some more SImFileShare codes, every each of them has been redeem (by who, only God knows).

Reactions: RandomCrsz

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
Thank you so much! Anarc updated as well. Animation seems interesting.
Oh btw, it would help greatly if anyone has some more SImFileShare codes, every each of them has been redeem (by who, only God knows).
meh. But then, those aren't my thing *laughs until she pees her Depends* x'D

Reactions: hmorphone

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
I am fine with sendspace's speed. No matter how slow, at end of the day still I get to play the contents thanks to you all uploaders. So... yeah! Thank you!

As for checking which animation related to the window, you can just click the window and select the act yourself. Take a note of the available animations then disable them.
ahh... good to know, thank you for your response.

Hopefully i remember this a few months from now when some mod actually adds something that makes me feel like i gotta try the sims 4 again. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes