Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomCrsz

Dec 14, 2017
Just wanted to post an update about the post I made about Emma's site. Apparently, that was about the other Emma's blog site not the patreon Emma site... sorry for that confusion. However, I just saw this comment on Emma Jeans facebook ( )

Thanks Emma I love your site! Do you know what's happening with Emma's ? I miss them!

I've heard that they were so popular that they used up all their allowed 2tb's of bandwidth but they are looking for a place with unlimited bandwidth. I am sure they will be back

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
I think that only the first one has been used. If you use any tell me which one so I know when to add more codes :)
you are just amaze-balls for sharing these. Kisses!

Iudex

Jun 24, 2017
Just wanted to post an update about the post I made about Emma's site. Apparently, that was about the other Emma's blog site not the patreon Emma site... sorry for that confusion. However, I just saw this comment on Emma Jeans facebook ( )

Thanks Emma I love your site! Do you know what's happening with Emma's ? I miss them!

I've heard that they were so popular that they used up all their allowed 2tb's of bandwidth but they are looking for a place with unlimited bandwidth. I am sure they will be back
read this
R.I.P. All her links will be deleted.
here's a archive of her patreon site .

Last edited:

Assser

Sep 21, 2017
read this
Well... seems like shitty hair creators are more dangerous than TS4 animators. That's oddly interesting.
Here is a free web hosting in Russia on which ill-wishers can not exert pressure.

Low cost

Last edited:

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
read this
She should not take seriously the threats tho, personal investigator my royal skeleton ass, it was just some bullshit talked by a anom

Well... seems like shitty hair creators are more dangerous than TS4 animators. That's oddly interesting.
I would not say dangerous but annoying and desperate, that's the kind of drama i hope does not come to F95

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
I don't know why she even bothered to speak with them. Should have ignored them since she had no involvement with the other site. Patreon creators have so much time to threaten someone over the internet, how about getting off your fat asses and getting a real job? No one will miss your shitty creations.

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
Thank you so much! Anarc updated as well. Animation seems interesting.
Oh btw, it would help greatly if anyone has some more SImFileShare codes, every each of them has been redeem (by who, only God knows).
That was ME. I redeemed them all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
Another Azmodan update - adds stage 2 to coffee table standing rough doggy

normal

or rough

tbh, guys - Azmodan is reaaaallllly starting to bore me to death, but he's (?) been adding a new stage every day or so this month - I'll keep pledging for now, unless I hear differently from ya'll.

Next week, I'll be headed back to my rl, so that means less time for checking in and posting updates. Sorry 'bout that, but I promise I'm worthless at the end of a shift, much less 3+. In advance, thanks for your patience.

I'll also continue Anarcis, as long as there's a demand, and next month I'll be adding A.Trois. I'm considering alternating them beginning in June unless they really improve their output.

Any request or suggestions? Leave them here, or pm me.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
read this
Damn, the patreon mafia strikes again. Can't really blame her for ducking out though. People start throwing real names, addresses, and other personal info + threats of both the legal kind and (what she implied) physical and I can see why she would want no more part in any of this. They may be a bunch of gutless, limp wristed wimps but you never know in this day and age when someone will make good on a threat. People have killed for less.

RandomCrsz

Dec 14, 2017
read this
Wow... If I had the time and money I'd start a site myself just to knock them off their high horse again. The harassment is just getting out of control... some of them are still stealing content from SL and IMVU and claiming it as their own yet someone sharing content and not getting paid to do it is a problem... Anyways, Thank you for updating us on this and sharing the archives, I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes