Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
if i do not use the animation,what problem i could face?
umm...none? Just because you have it installed doesn't mean that you have to use them. If your asking whether it conflicts with lupo's stuff that you already have installed, then you should overwrite the packs you already have:

when you download a new version you should always overwrite the old one. If you keep the old version too it won't works. btw i'm plan a more simple way for installations don't worry :D

Lupo can be confusing as all get out when it comes to what you should have installed in order to use his animations. He's begun condensing everything for each tier into one package that's specific to that tier, whereas you previously had to have 3 separate files.

I think all this means is that whatever lupo files you have in your mods folder, you should delete them and replace with the newest dl posted here. Does that help?

Guys, am I doing this right?

angella

Jan 29, 2018
umm...none? Just because you have it installed doesn't mean that you have to use them. If your asking whether it conflicts with lupo's stuff that you already have installed, then you should overwrite the packs you already have:

when you download a new version you should always overwrite the old one. If you keep the old version too it won't works. btw i'm plan a more simple way for installations don't worry :D

Lupo can be confusing as all get out when it comes to what you should have installed in order to use his animations. He's begun condensing everything for each tier into one package that's specific to that tier, whereas you previously had to have 3 separate files.

I think all this means is that whatever lupo files you have in your mods folder, you should delete them and replace with the newest dl posted here. Does that help?

thx for hlp

Reactions: MommaBear

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018

Yes you are!

Reactions: MommaBear

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
I don't even pay attention to boob movement except in Motherlode's animations, in complete honesty :p guys like Azm completely fail in this regard.

Reactions: Viztril and dtm233

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
where to put this file?
Hello Angella since you've been asking that everywhere i take you're reaaally new in this game, and i need to say that's not the place where you will get answers and tutorials but don't worry i will point you to the right places.

To start go to
It's a site with lot of guides on the basics on everything of Sims 4 and every question you have about the base game probaly will be answered there, if english is not your main languange then just google sims 4 guides in your main languange and i'm sure guides will appear since the sims series is very popular in most countries.

Next is the sexy part of the game, go to
Turbodriver made Whicked Whims, the sex mod we use in Sims 4 and not only that but he made a comprehensive guide with what you need to do and everything you need know about how sex works in your Sims 4.

Here in F95 we share premium mods and it needs a little more knowledge about the game, my has lots of premium animations and others mods but please don't download the entire folder and research about each mod there to discover if you really need it.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Hey, guyz! Does anybody have Pregnancy Mega Mod by ArtUrlWWW? It would be nice to add it in the main folder too..
Agree with this! ArtUrlWWW takes FOREVER to release for free her/his mod that is hidden behind a Patreon wall and meanwhile the game keeps telling you to "update to the latest version".

D

Deleted member 264337

Just finished getting all the files from Emma, it totalled 27GB. Can someone send me a code for Sim File Share so I can upload it so it won't be lost to the community?

Also, thanks @MommaBear and @Finfin!
Thank you for taking the time to do this <3

There you go! 3 of them just incase one is already used.. Let me know which one you used.
cWzEkU66Ptfp3MgI8Qx1o6yaRzTLghkG [ USED ]
ObCxLG2yPVFFjzfAoFcPwDAd9dxM4xRS
jPiJhLLQ0BQD4LjL7Rqa5ZMqhI8DncIL

Last edited by a moderator:

freebandz98

Oct 3, 2017
where can I find the Ballet decor object and animations...I remeber seeing it on this forum I just cant remember where and I've had no luck finding it :\

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
where can I find the Ballet decor object and animations...I remeber seeing it on this forum I just cant remember where and I've had no luck finding it :\
The Ballet Barret is on the Azmodan 22 stuff in the Mega folder... in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes