Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to do this <3

There you go! 3 of them just incase one is already used.. Let me know which one you used.
cWzEkU66Ptfp3MgI8Qx1o6yaRzTLghkG
Thanks a bunch, I used the 1st one. :heartcoveredeyes:

Will start to upload everything over the weekend, since I still have to organize the folder structure. Will share the links as soon as I can. If Emma comes back, I'll disable the links.

Маруська

Apr 2, 2018
Hi guys. Does anyone have WickedWhims 3.3.4.129 (April 17th)? In mega folder V09 only WickedWhims 3.3.4.128 - 1 April 2018.zip .. And thank you all for downloading premium files.

Last edited:
Reactions: godpan

godpan

Apr 17, 2018
for a cautions, PMM are conflict with MCCC and WW mod
Damn! But he told bout it on the FAQ page, and he said it's not conflicted with MCC. It's obviously has a conflict with the WW mod, cause they use the same codes.

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
Lifeline Update
Mike Update although I was sure I posted it already..

And latest Wickedwhims for Simiya

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mike
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Thank you so much jf! :D
Seems like Mike posted a 69 sequence for... I don't know, something. Could you repost it? Again, thanks for everything!

Aug 20, 2017
Someone should just start a new website just to piss them off and also not back down from them.
Yep, I agree. Although, what I'd really love to see is EA take down all the one's who've harrassed Emma with "Cease & Desist" orders. At the end of the day, what they're doing is making money on the back of EA Games. Hypocritical or what? :D Karma is a wonderful thing!

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Hi guys. Does anyone have WickedWhims 3.3.4.129 (April 17th)? In mega folder V09 only WickedWhims 3.3.4.128 - 1 April 2018.zip .. And thank you all for downloading premium files.
Its in the Mods thread titled 'The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.2.4.126.1] [Turbodriver]'

Reactions: Маруська

SmellyNate

Apr 9, 2018
Damn! But he told bout it on the FAQ page, and he said it's not conflicted with MCC. It's obviously has a conflict with the WW mod, cause they use the same codes.
I use PMM with MCCC and WW. No troubles I've seen. There's a LE error at the start of load I'm not sure where it came from, but that's my only issue.

Reactions: rev22x20

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
for a cautions, PMM are conflict with MCCC and WW mod
I've been using both mods for years now and nothing bad has happened. Sure, MCCC throws a file exception file for both of the mods but it doesn't crash or break the game.

pasoendan

Dec 16, 2017
I've been using both mods for years now and nothing bad has happened. Sure, MCCC throws a file exception file for both of the mods but it doesn't crash or break the game.
yes it wont break, it just PMM and MCCC have same setting for pregnancy,
for example, you set 10 day for for pregnancy duration in PMM, while in MCCC was set to 3 day. so which one will applied to game? PMM or MCCC setting ?

PonaPon

Jan 17, 2018
yes it wont break, it just PMM and MCCC have same setting for pregnancy,
for example, you set 10 day for for pregnancy duration in PMM, while in MCCC was set to 3 day. so which one will applied to game? PMM or MCCC setting ?
Depends on which mod loaded last between the two. Whichever that is will overwrite the other.

Aug 20, 2017
Just finished getting all the files from Emma, it totalled 27GB. Can someone send me a code for Sim File Share so I can upload it so it won't be lost to the community?

Also, thanks @MommaBear and @Finfin!
Awesome! Thanks so much for doing this, it must have taken you ages and a lot of band-width. Kudos and Appreciation!

Thanks so much to all pledgers and sharers as well, really deeply appreciated :)

invisible

Aug 7, 2016
Thanks a bunch, I used the 1st one. :heartcoveredeyes:

Will start to upload everything over the weekend, since I still have to organize the folder structure. Will share the links as soon as I can. If Emma comes back, I'll disable the links.
Maybe setup a blogger website like so , it's free and you can get free templates from here

Reactions: K.Leoric and RobinF
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes