Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
Think you have to have the origin helper sevice running in the background if you have that disabled, ts4 wont boot ...at least not on my computer

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Hey all! Got a notification that azmo and a3 have new stuff;think i saw one about anarcis too. Ill try to snag those and post when i get home in the morning.
Yes, both Anarcis and Azmodan updated. No need to upload A3 ;)
some news about Lala.
So the guy had some big, personal issues. He might not post anything at all this month, but he'll compensate the following one if that's the case.
Now here's the thing. Animations he'll make will be based on Discord suggestions. I already saw some previews of crappy ideas, so...

Reactions: MommaBear
Jun 19, 2017
I agree it feels too light, especially considering how far we're in to the mods life. I don't think oniki will ever mess with the sims 4, and take this with a grain of salt, but I've heard that she's getting burned out on 3 and is also working on an adult game of her own. I've also heard other people mention that she never wanted to bother with 4 because of the lack of open world, among other factors. I don't keep up with these mods as much anymore so that may be a lot of nothing.

I kind of wish she would as I really appreciate that she includes things that she isn't comfortable with and isn't afraid to include the more taboo/risky stuff. A lot of people would probably take it the wrong way if she did start a mod similar to WW so the best we could probably hope for is that she creates mods that depend on WW (like nisasperversions) that will touch on subjects that Turbo refuses to, either out of fear of his patreon being shut down or something he disagrees with.
Well, her sims 3 mod is not burned out, she still update something like, each 2 weeks (but is very light updates). And since the start of her patreon, she wanted to do that game, looks like will be big...
I fell like WW will die like Animated Woohoo and some Kinky World will come fix that...

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Tried to run the service in the background and the game itself does not run
You should look for support in the Sims 4 forums (In case you got the original game) or in the torrent instructions (In case you got the pirate game), you skipped something for the game not to be working.

Reactions: MommaBear

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
You should look for support in the Sims 4 forums (In case you got the original game) or in the torrent instructions (In case you got the pirate game), you skipped something for the game not to be working.
Yeah I searched everything apparently Prople who bought the game have this problem too and EA doesn’t have any solution.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Guys, I'm still uploading the Emma/Cemetery backup files on Sim File Share. They had trouble on the upload protocol a few days ago, plus the upload speed seems to be capped on their side as I cannot reach speeds of MB/s, unfortunately. :frown:

Just wanted to give you all an update.
Thank you so much for what you're doing

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
Guys, I'm still uploading the Emma/Cemetery backup files on Sim File Share. They had trouble on the upload protocol a few days ago, plus the upload speed seems to be capped on their side as I cannot reach speeds of MB/s, unfortunately. :frown:

Just wanted to give you all an update.
thank you SO DAMN MUCH for doing all this. Its just amazing.

In fact, I'm consistently amazed at how generous this community is with their time, knowledge, patience, and donations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes