Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
thank you SO DAMN MUCH for doing all this. Its just amazing.
In fact, I'm consistently amazed at how generous this community is with their time, knowledge, patience, and donations.
Oh, I'm glad I can help somehow. :happyblush We could let Emma's hard work go to waste, right?

And thank you too, for being generous and sharing what you can with us. :firstimekiss:

D

Deleted member 264337

Guys, I'm still uploading the Emma/Cemetery backup files on Sim File Share. They had trouble on the upload protocol a few days ago, plus the upload speed seems to be capped on their side as I cannot reach speeds of MB/s, unfortunately. :frown:

Just wanted to give you all an update.
Take your time! And seriously, thank you so damn much we have no idea how much we appreciate this.

SmellyNate

Apr 9, 2018
Has the newest Basemental Drugs patreon release been updated? Or at least the one including rehab and longer time to get drunk?

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
I hope Im doing this right;

EDIT; forgot the MC WooHoo ;_;
Thank you for this, links work fine :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This new Breakup feature with MC Command Center looks good, I'm going to see how many families get divorced when set to 100. I just want to see the LandGraab family break up :biggrin:

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
The backup from The Sims Family Crypt is up!

The Sims 3:

The Sims 4:

Everything is a bit different since I don't remember how she set up her folders, but I keep it organized by creator. The files with no creator name or only one object I placed inside the -->More Files HERE!

It would be great if you guys could spread the word about the backup to other communities, like tumblr, reddit, mod the sims, the official sims forum etc, so more people know they are not lost.

I would like to set up something for people that would want to share old/dead link objects that I could add to these, but right now I'm out of ideas. Wary of joining tumblr as it can be pure drama over there, so any ideas of how I could keep this going so it does not turn into a dusty bin of old files is welcome.

Finally, huge thanks to Emma, who collected those files all these years without asking for something in return.

Just a reminder: there's no patreon stuff as these files are from The Sims Family Crypt.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017

The Sims 3:

The Sims 4:

Everything is a bit different since I don't remember how she set up her folders, but I keep it organized by creator. The files with no creator name or only one object I placed inside the -->More Files HERE!

It would be great if you guys could spread the word about the backup to other communities, like tumblr, reddit, mod the sims, the official sims forum etc, so more people know they are not lost.

I would like to set up something for people that would want to share old/dead link objects that I could add to these, but right now I'm out of ideas. Wary of joining tumblr as it can be pure drama over there, so any ideas of how I could keep this going so it does not turn into a dusty bin of old files is welcome.

Finally, huge thanks to Emma, who collected those files all these years without asking for something in return.

Just a reminder: there's no patreon stuff as these files are from The Sims Family Crypt.
Thank you for sorting all this out RobinF, great job! :)

Its going to be a long night checking this content :tiredface:

D

Deleted member 264337

The Sims 3:

The Sims 4:

This is amazing! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this.. You and Emma are a godsend.
Just shared the links on Tumblr and Reddit!

kaprol88

Sep 23, 2017
is anyone subscribed to colores urbanos? let me know cause I can subscribe to a different patreon and share...she has next month drop coming out on the 1st
I was some time ago, but not anymore. :( My latest files are from february (I think).

Also RobinF, thank you! :)

Reactions: RobinF

Scroller

Jan 17, 2018
This is fantastic, its a pain for me to get some of my mods updated all over different pages when sometimes I can have bad connection.

If I get something I'll post!

Reactions: MommaBear

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
Hey guys. There was a man in this topic who told emma's all items was collected and would gave us in someway. What happened that? And also that would be great if someone share them with us via torrent :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes